Don't talk about it

Mary woke up the next day and she didn't remember what happened last night the only thing that she reminded are that scary red glowing eyes .
Mary left her room and tried to find her mother .

Mary : Mom ?

She tried to find her mother in her parents room, salon and in the guest room.
Unfortunately Mary didn't found her and went to the kitchen , her mother was having breakfast in the kitchen that's the reason why she couldn't find her.

Mary : Mom ! I thought that you were somewhere else .

Mom : why ? Did something happen?

Mary : last night I couldn't sleep , I felt like someone was staring at me
I looked around my room and didn't saw anything but then when I looked up I saw a-

She tried to continue talking but something was blocking her

Mary : i saw-

Mom : sweetheart what happened?

Mary : I don't know, i can't continue

Mom : but why ?

Mary : i don't know i feel like ... Something is blocking me

Mom : don't joke with me Mary , if you don't want to tell me about it, you can go.

Mary : But mom... ugh .

Mary went to her room trying to understand why she can't say anything about it .
She looked out of the window and saw a man looking at her .She immediately closed her window and ran on her bed .

Mary : who was that..?

Mary looked again but the man wasn't here ..

Mary : huh? Anyways..

She turned around and watched the bathroom door that strangely was ajar and she saw a  face ( she could see only the eyes and the smile that were white) . Mary's eyes were ready to cry but then someone came into the room.

Mom : Mary what are you looking at?

Mary pointed to the face that was  looking at her with an evil face, Mary's mom looked at where she was pointing but she didn't saw anything

Mom : what are you pointing?

Mary : you don't see it?!

Mary looked at her mother then back at the face but it wasn't here ..

Mary : mom...there was a face smiling and staring at me .. you didn't see it ?..

Mom : no i didn't. You shouldn't watch too much horror or vampires movies.

Mary : mom I'm not joking there was a face and a man looking at me!

Mom : Mary stop it.

Her mother left the room and Mary closed the bathroom door..