12 | ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ⋆

(y/n's pov)

*Beep Beep*

Ugh, I hate mornings but good thing it's finally Friday!
I got up and did my daily routine.
While I was listening to music I heard the front door open, then I remembered that my mom was going to work much more early today, crap.

I started to walk and not even 3 minutes in, I have a feeling someone's following me, but I brush it off.

~ 4 minutes later ~

Okay someone is definitely following me, I look back and see a guy in all black looking at the floor.
I panicked and started to walk faster, until...

? : "Wait y/n!"

Oh hell no, how does it know my name?!

Y/n : LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEP!"
? : "Y/n it's me!"

I look at the person and then I recognize him.

Y/n : "Holy shit Gustav! You can't scare me like that!"
Gustav : "Sorry!"
He laughed.
Y/n : "Why were you following me?"
Gustav : "Well I wouldn't exactly call it "following you" I was just making my way to school, when I noticed you looked familiar and then I realized it was you!"
....
Y/n : "Right.."
Gustav : "Umm I know you might not want to talk about this but I was just wondering if you really do thinks it's Tom who's writing you those "creepy" letters"
Y/n : "I'm not sure. Michael said it's his handwriting but either way even if it is or isn't him, I'm probably gonna reject him"
Gustav : "Why?"
Y/n : "Well I kinda thought about it more last night and I just can't see myself with him, I'd much rather have some sweet caring guy who's not a dick to everyone"
Gustav : "Sooo someone like Michael?"
Y/n : "Gustav I've already told you I don't like him like that, he's just a friend"
Gustav : "Yeah right, you were blushing and giggling at his messages yesterday"
Y/n : "That doesn't mean anything"
I smiled.
Gustav : "You know you don't mean that"

~ At School ~

Before I went to my first class, I had to grab some stuff for class.
As I was walking to my class I notice Tom walking my direction.
Fuck.

Tom : "Yoooo! Y/n what's going on?"
He put his arm on my shoulder.
Y/n : "Nothin just going to my class, and you?"
I was a sweating mess now.
Tom : "Wow class? pfft. I'm just gonna go see some cheerleaders practice!"
Y/n : "That's great, I guess?"
Tom : "Yeah, I know it is, well anyways see you after school"
Y/n : "Yeah, see you later"

He finally left.
Gosh.
That so awkward for me.
I really need to stop thinking about these letters!