1. Why? We were so close..

*
*
Welcome, and thank you for choosing to read this!! Disclaimer that this is fanon, and this doesn't actually happen in the anime/manga.

Enjoy <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV ~

"Wai- ah!!" Why do I even bother? Always being thrown down before I can speak, I'm sorry, mum..
"Bakugo, he's trying to say something~" one of the other kids who hangs around with Kacchan said to him laughing, "Shut the fuck up, why the the hell should I care? He's useless, ..-" Kacchan replied back to him "-..I'm leaving, I don't wanna get in trouble for stupid shit like this." he said again, kicking me before he started walking to the off.

"..W-why..do you hate me so much.." I mumbled very clearly, why did I dare say a word, I already knew the answer.. "Hah? Who do you think you are?! Besides you should already know, who would like a fucking pathetic quirkless nobody like you? Just take my advice if you want a quirk so bad, take a swan dive of the roof, and pray you'll get one in your next life." kacchan chuckled before finally leaving.

Did I hear that right?.. Oh shut up..maybe I should, just jump.. It'll make it easier for everyone.. I thought to myself and choked on the tears I didn't even notice I was welling, digging my teeth into my tongue I grabbed my bag and ran out, Kacchan and his follows gone already.

Why am I even crying, damnit.. I failed everyone. I'm sorry, mum, kacchan, school.. I smugged my tears as I walked home.

'"Should I actually kill myself?'" I thought to myself, over and over again, laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, my eyes were wet, but suprisingly not flooding. If I do this, its mostly for my mum and kacchan, I just want their lives to be better... but I do really wa-  My thoughts were interupted by my mum herself. "Izuku sweetie, come in here, please!!" why did she sound so happy.. am I really gonna do this?.. I hurried, wiped my tears and put on a smile before walking out.

"Yeah mum what iss..oh..!" my heart stopped, my mum had invited Auntie Kacchan and his dad over for what I think was dinner.

..Awkward..

-1.2. What has gotten into you, nerd?

..Awkward.. // Katsuki POV ~

"Hi Auntie and Mr. Bakugo!" Deku said and just smiled at me, his eyes were red, I can tell the nerd was crying since he's already done it so much, fuck..why do I care anyways? "I thought since we all haven't seen eachother for awhile, I'd invite them over for dinner! I never had the moment to tell you since you were in your room and I didn't want to disturb you, sorry dear-" Auntie laughed a bit to Deku, meaning he didn't know, heh, he probably wouldn't have been crying.

I don't even wanna be here, I'm only here because the fucking old hag forced me to, nothing bad should happen though, both Auntie and her don't know, I know he would never tell a bad word about me.

"How about you and Katsuki go hang out in your room while I catch up with his parents?" as Auntie talked, I looked over at him, and he was frozen and somewhat pale.. "U-uhm- my room is a bit m-messy, how about I t-tidy up first?" Izuku stuttered looking at me a bit, but mostly at Auntie. And now I'm curious as to why I can't be in there right now.

"I'm not gonna wait on you just for you to 'tidy up' a bit." I said as I started walking to his room. "A-ah- uhm-" as soon as I walked into his room, he ran in and hid something that was on his bed. No wonder.. "Oi, what the fuck are you hiding?" I snapped at him, not loud enough for anyone not in the room to hear, though. But when I did, he flinched and started whispering, "I-it's nothing important..K-Kacchan.." his arms tensed up, clenching his hands around the object he was holding.

Why the hell do I feel bad all of a sudden..? And why is he acting like this?!

"What the fuck has gotten into you?!" I snapped at him a second time, and he threw what he was holding under his bed, I can tell it was a contaner, from the noise it made hitting the wall, why he threw it, probably so I wouldn't grab it.

He looked up at me and smiled like nothing just happened, and started fucking mumbling, Fucking hell does this nerd ever stop fucking mumbling?! "Hah? If you want me to listen speak the fuck up." after that it was silent for a bit, an awkward silence. Till Deku broke it, finally speaking, "I've been thinking about what you said..and it would probably be better If I just listened to you." .... "Hah, funny ass joke, I'm not falling for your shit." Why is my heart suddenly racing?

He laughed so fakely, "..You're right, I don't know why you would fall for something like that.." he sat there smiling at me, laughing so fucking fake, he used to be so bright, without faking it, even after everything that happened to him. It wasn't a joke, was it, fuck.

Was it me who did this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! You can call me Cupid-san or Rose-san!! Thank you for reading this, I know it was really short, but I'll try better in future parts if I make them! So please let me know if I should continue this story, cause I'm not having much motivation for this, but if I get feedback from you all, I'll try and continue it!! Bye, and have a nice day/night!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~