Chapter 4

We have been walking for 5 minutes and we are still not there yet. Don't get me wrong I don't want to be tortured, but it's nerve wracking waiting to see what their going to do to you or if you can handle the pain or not.

Finally we stop and the guards take us in. When I entered I saw knives, guns, whip and some other stuff. They even had a electric chair. I didn't know what they were going to do to us. The guards took us all to a chair and tied us up. After a little while the king finally spoke.

"You all are going to answer some questions." The Kings told us.

"And if we don't." A short girl with brunette hair asked.

"Then it won't be so pleasant for all of you." The King answered look straight at us.

"Bring pisces over to the table." The King ordered, while

The guards dragged a guy who was like 6 feet tall, brunette and kind of looks like a loner to a table. One thing I am confused about is why they the king called him by what I'm guessing is his zodiac.

"First question what is your name?" The king said. 'Oh please' we all know that he knows are names so why ask that question. To see if we are going to answer him. No. He is trying to find something. I start looking around the room until I see what I was looking for... I think. I see a women with a giant book is her hands. The book looks ancient and has weird symbols that I have never seen. But then I see a symbol that I recognize. A symbol that I'm very familiar with. The aries symbol. I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the guy scream in pain.

"I'll ask you again. What is your name." The kings said again.

"Zack" the guy said with gritted teeth.

"Full name." The king said.

"Zackary Finch" Zack said. The King look at the women and the women shook her head for yes.

"When were you born." The king said while holding a knife to Zack's chest.

"March 6" Zack answered quickly so the king didn't stab him. The king again looked at the women and the women shook her head for yes.

"Why did you say yes to be in the top 12?" The King asked. Zack was taking to long to answer because of that the king was about to stab him.

"I joined because my mom has cancer and I can't afford all of her treatments." Zack said.

"And you father?" The king asked

"He died when I was very young." Zack said. The king looked that the woman again and she nodded for yes.

"You can untie him now." The king told the guards and the guards did what they were told.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later

After Zack everyone else went except me. Noamy was after Zack same thing happen and they called her aquarius which is her zodiac sign.

After Naomy they called capricorn was a girl named Taylor.

After Taylor they called sagittarius who was a guy named Kai.

After Kai they called scorpio which was a guy named Robin.

After Robin they libra which was a girl named Chloe.

After Chloe they called virgo which was a girl named Jade.

After Jade they called leo which was a girl named Rebecca.

After Rebecca they called cancer which was a girl named Victoria

After Victoria they called Gemini which Jorgey.

After Jorgey they called Taurus which was Ethan.

Right now Ethan has just finished and the king is about to call the next person. Then I realize that I'm the only one that hasn't gone yet.

"Bring the aries." The king told the guards. Then the guards started to take me to the table once they made sure there was no way I would get free they went back to there spots.

"What is your name" the king ask me like he did the others.

"..." I didn't answer.

"I'll ask you again what is you name." The king asks me but this time he has a knife pointing to my chest.

"..." I still don't answer. All of a sudden I feel the knife cutting my stomach. I gasp but I didn't scream. I couldn't for many reason. 1. If the king sees me suffering he wins, If I don't show him I win. 2. Pain is unavoidable but suffering through is optional. 3. The pain is very faint maybe because I already been through so much that this is nothing.

"Your resisting longer than the others did. I'm impressed but everyone has their limits." The king tell me. Then he looks at the guards and they start to untie me. Then they tied me to two poles one hand on each pole.

"Since your not being very cooperative we will have to have to take more extreme tactics." The king said.

"Do whatever you want I'm not telling you anything." I told him.

After I said that they lifted up my shirt. The king grabbed a whip and started hitting me with it. I let out a gasp but then I recovered quickly. I thought of anything I could to get my mind off of the pain. I didn't know how long he was hitting me for but when I look up at him he looked very amused.

"What?" I told the king then he started to laugh.

"Sorry it just that you are trying so hard not to give us any of the information that we want just to protect people you don't even know. Why is that?" The king ask me while try to compose himself.

I start to think why I am doing this. Why put myself through this? After a little while I realize that I'm doing this because it the right thing to do. If I give him what he wants who knows what he is going to do with that information.

"Your a good person. I'll make you a deal tell me everything I want to know and no one else will get hurt." The king said.

I know what I have to do let just hope it's the right choice.