You cant ch.8

You were given the proper clothes to wear at work, you were a waitress. And you were happy to be able to work. You let Chica take a break as you walked from table to table taking orders of pizza. Then it happened, you saw your crush.

You were about to run for your life, but realizing you were kind enough to let Chica take a break, you were the only waitress, so you walked up to his table. "M-may I-I take your order?" You stuttered. He looked at you and gasped. "(F/N)? (F/N) (L/N)? YOU WORK HERE?!" You blushed and put your hat over your face. "Can I just take your order please?"

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to talk to a girl named Mary, have you seen her?" You sat your pen on your chin and pondered. "Depends, what's her last name?" You asked. "Rogers" you smiled, "Yeah I know her, let me go get her." You ran over to a girl who was watching Foxy tell his stories. "Hey (C/N) wants you." She just nodded and ran to talk to him.

This is gonna be a long day

Meanwhile, Foxy was telling his stories as Chica watched smiling. Bonnie and Freddy were behind stage taking a break, as Bonnie clearly tried to ignore him as he was probably mad at him. You decided to go behind stage to explore and you were surprised to see them. "Hey guys," you said greeting them. "Whatcha doin?" All you got were stares that didn't look happy.

Awkward

But at Pirates cove everything was fine, Foxy and Chica were sitting next to each other, with Chicas head on Foxys shoulder, you went down and greeted them, and they happily greeted back. "Thank y'all for letting me take a break." Chica said, "But I'll help ya out now." She said getting up and waving to Foxy, as she walked away.

You started to take orders again too, paying attention closely to (C/N) and Mary. 'Do they like each other?' You thought. And then happily, your watch did its alarm, telling you that works over.

Yay, now you go home to Home Work.

You walked home, and quickly did home work, as you didn't you would get in trouble at school. But you hoped this time you didn't faint, like you did last time you saw your crush in the hallway at school. But you couldn't concentrate. 'Does he like her? WHY is he at a kids place?' Then it hit you. 'ARE THEY RELATED?!' You kind of felt bad for hating her if they were.

But then another thing hit you

'Are they already dating?' You thought as a tear rolled down your face. You really thought he liked you, but it was all a lie, he already had someone.

"Or does he?" You heard someone say. You jumped up from your desk and turned around, meeting eyes with a strange purple man. "G-get out of here!" You stuttered. "Aww, but the fun has only just begun." You heard as the lights went out, as you were knocked out.
(5 hours later)

'London bridge is falling down'
'Falling down, falling down'
'London bridge is falling down'
'My fair lady'

You heard that song as you woke up, in the middle of the pizzeria, surrounded by the animatronics, as they had black eyes, with little white dots in the middle.

'It's me'
'Save us'
'He's still here'
'Save us!'

You heard them scream at you.

'YOU CANT'

You turned around to see the same purple man, but with blood all over him and a knife in his hand. "You can't save them" he said.

"You never were able to, (F/N)"

Past memories clouded your mind as you saw your past friends, but with no hands or eyes, many features missing on each child. You held your head and screamed at the top of your lungs. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He just looked at you, and smiled a sinister smile. "It's your fault (Y/N)"

"You couldn't save them."

You screamed once more and Put your hands on your eyes and fell to the floor. "Your right, I couldn't save them." You said crying. "And I maybe never can." You said sadly. "But, that won't stop me from always hating you." You said, as your eyes glowed red as you got up and walked towards him. "I can, and I will save them!" You said punching him. As you did that, everything went black yet again.

You woke up in your bed. 'Was I dreaming? Or was it all real?' You thought to yourself. "But I will save them." You said as you gritted your teeth. "I can and will."

Meanwhile, at Freddy's the gangs eyes lit up white and black again. "ITS ME." They said, as they went to kill the night guard, more evil then before.

|SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! Thanks so much elsa_snowflake170 for reminding me. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave a like and comment if you did. :)|