Through a friend

You were in math class and you hated math class so you decided to pass notes with your friend Chloe she was your best friend you have been since middle school she was bored too so you guys passed notes.
You guys are talking when she asked you if you want to go to the skate park with her and some of her friends you had nothing to do so you said you would go then the bell rang luckily it was your last class so you grabbed your bag and walked home.
You took a shower and started to get ready to go to the skate park you put on this outfit

And texted Chloe

Mya
Hi, what time do you want me to come to the skate park?

Chloe
We can go right now and I will pick you up

Mya
Ok, I will be waiting outside bye<3

Chloe
Ok, bye<3

2 minutes later she picked me up and I asked her who was going to be there she said just her boyfriend and one of his friends you said ok and asked if you could you some music on and she said ok so you put on Wildes Dreams (Taylor's version) of course and you and her out in ln till you got to the skate park.

When you got to the skate park her boyfriend Ethan and his friend (Malachi )were already there you guys got out of the car and you saw Ethan's friend skating he was really good you had only been on a skateboard a few times so you were not that good.

You and Chloe walked up to Ethan you talked to him till his friend got off of his skateboard and came up to you and said hi I am Malachi you looked at him and said hi I am Mya you and Malachi were talking when Chloe said that her and Ethan we're going to go to the gas station and asked you guys if you wanted anything you said sour gummy worms and Malachi said he did not want anything so they got in Chloe's car and off.

Malachi asked you if you can skate you said you can but not that well he said ok and asked if he could help you learn to skate you said ok and he grabbed his skateboard and you got on and he told you to hold his hand and try to skate you are skating when you fell Malachi laugh and you said not funny he said he thought it was pretty funny then help you up

You looked up and noticed how close your faces were to each other you guys stared at each other for a minute and then Malachi said you are pretty and said what acting like you did not hear what he said he said nothing then Chloe's car came up and you and Malachi walk up to the car Chole and Ethan got out and Chloe gave you your sour gummy worms.

You said thank you and she said you're welcome so you guys just ate snacks and talked you asked if you guys could take some pictures and they said yes and got up to take some pictures when you guys were done, you guys notice it was getting dark so you guys say bye and you got in Chloe's car and listen to music then she got to your house and dropped you off.

When you got home you put on your pajamas and grabbed a snack and up on a movie when the movie was over you put your snack away and decided to post the pictures you took at the skate park and reply to a couple of comments then go to bed.

Notes
Sorry if I said and to much 😁
Word count 646