Suprise part 2

I got up and walked to the back door. After walking out, I grabbed a lighter that was on the kitchen counter, and lit it. Throwing it in the house and closing the door, I started walking to the woods. Only to be met with a dangerous myth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stop dead in my tracks. I stare and...it? stares right back.

" What the fuck are you?" I asked myself.

I start to hear loud static, making me immediately cover my ears. I then hear a raspy and mature sounding voice.

" I'm surprised you know of Jeffery, but not me. I am Slenderman, my child"

" SLENDERMAN?!" I whisper-yell as he approaches me. " I-I thought you were a myth!?"

He chuckles. "No, my child. I am very real. And your good old friend is real too. Still alive, I mean."

That stumps me. Which friend? My cousin died. We were close. So did my grandma, uncle, childhood bestfriend and dog. We were all so close. So which one was it? There was Amerah, there was Connor. There was Stella and Tracy. No, I was close to the twins, but not too close. Who...?

I look back up at him. An annoying thing I do when I think, is that I'll look down at my feet, and only look back up if I have an answer or if I have to leave.

Then it hits me.

" Jeffery....like Jeffery Woods?" I ask. " And his little brother? Liu Woods?"

" They both said you were a smart one. They are indeed the ones I'm talking about. They both now go by a-"

"SLENDER!!" a boy behind the tall man yelled. " Toby is being an idiot! We found were she lives, and he's fucking it all up!" He was now in my sight.

He was taller then me, and had a orange jacket on, as well as a white mask that was covering his entire face.

" I know. Look in front of you. She's right there." Slenderman says, sounding annoyed.

He turns to me and stares. I stare back, lowering my head a little, and grabbing my blade once more.

"No need to fret, Y/N. This is Masky, one of my proxies. I will let him tell you him real name if he wishes. He won't hurt you. Not if he want's to get in trouble with me."

"Don't forget Jeff Slender." Masky points out. " He'll kill me if she gets hurt."

" I'm just going to take it that Jeff told you guys my name?" I call out.

"Yup." Masky turns to me once more.

"And that the girl you're looking for is me. Who all is looking for me?"

"Me, Slender, Hoodie, Toby, Clockwork and Jane. Slender figured Jeff shouldn't come looking for you."

" Can I ask why?"

" He really wants to see you. His birthday is soon, so we want to surprise him. I'm actually stunned that we found you in time. We searched this whole damn city/town."

"Stay at the orphanage for three more days and two more nights, then I'll come and pick you up. You wont, however, reconise me, as I'll be in my human form." Slenderman states. " Don't let anyone take you out, except for me."

Damn. I really didn't want to go back to the orphanage. "OK" I simply say, anyhow.

I bid them adue and walk around the slowly burning house. I eventually arrive at the orphanage, and walk in.