Freaky Sunday

Jackson leaned in to kiss Pam. They were on a date in the park. It'd been magical, everything seemed perfect when they were together.

As his lips met hers, the world changed. It felt like he was sitting on a couch, wrapped in a blanket, entangled in a strong embrace.

Jackson moved his hands to Pamela's waist, but it was more muscle-y than he remembered. Hee hee, he thought, Pam's strong. He kissed harder, slipping in some tongue.

"Okay... we're doing this now?"

That wasn't Pam's voice.

Jackson screamed and jumped off the sofa. He wasn't in the park anymore. He was in front of a TV playing Back to the Future. There was spilled popcorn all over the floor. Staring at Jackson with concern, was David.

"David?!" Jackson yelled.

"What's wrong, Exer?" asked David.

"I'm not Exer!" Jackson shrieked. But then he saw his arms, his skin was a different color.

"What?!" David was now involved in the freaking out. "What do you mean you're not Exer?"

"I'm Jackson! Why am I inside of Exer!"

"You're Jackson?"

"Yes!"

David stared at Jackson/Exer in shock. "What the hell."

"Yeah!" Jackson agreed.

"If you're Jackson, in Exer's body, then where the fuck is Exer?" David stepped over a lagoon of popcorn to shake Jackson/Exer's shoulders.

"Maybe he's in my body?" Jackson offered. David was strong, and so was Exer. Jackson wasn't used to being so muscular.

"Okay, where's your body?"

"At the park with Pam," answered Jackson. David ran out the door, probably heading to the park.

-

Exer was put off by the feel of David's lips. He was also confused as to why he was suddenly standing. Hands cupped his face, and he instantly knew something was wrong.

Exer pulled away. He was in a park with Pam.

"Jackson, is everything alright?" She asked.

"No, I'm not Jackson," Exer said, noticing pale hands that weren't his.

Pam took her arms off his shoulders. "What?"

"It's me, Exer." He tried to explain.

"Huh?"

"I don't know why I'm in Jackson's body," Exer continued.

"Okay, weird," Pam crossed her arms. "So, you just suddenly went from your body to Jackson's?"

"Yeah," said Exer. "I was at my house with David, but then I was kissing you."

"We should probably head there then." Pam was always so awesome in times of need.

"Right, we go to my house." As they walked, Exer could only stare at the light skin he was wrapped in and think of Jackson, who was probably in his body. Oh shit, he probably kissed David.

-

David and Jackson ran barefoot down the street.

"How are we gonna go back?" Jackson yelled.

"I don't know, Exer- I mean, Jackson!" David yelled back. Jackson was a few feet behind, admiring Exer's bone structure.

-