GIVEAWAY

❗️This giveaway has been closed❗️

___________________________

Giveaway timeee

Hello, lovely people! I'm so glad you're here 🤍

I hope you're all doing great.

I've been meaning to do another giveaway for awhile now, and guess what? The time has finally come! I'm super thrilled to announce my second giveaway as a way to express my gratitude for your incredible support and encouragement. I just wanted to take a moment to say a heartfelt thank you. We've reached new milestones together, and I couldn't be more thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you so much for helping me reach 1k+ followers and nearly 90k views to this cover shop. We've come such a long way! ♡

A special thanks to all of you who are always leaving positive comments and being interactive throughout my shop. I can't thank you enough for making the cover-delivery process much more enjoyable and worthwhile.

I'm not sure if you've had a chance to check out my self note (the first chapter of this cover shop), but it seriously makes me so happy that this cover shop of mine has been doing well.  Along the way, I've had the pleasure of meeting some incredible people (although I'm still working on being less introverted, gotta admit). But you know what? Having that self note has been such a boost for me personally. It's like a little reminder of how far I've come. I lowkey need to start writing more self notes for other aspects of my life because the times i've done it, they have actually helped lol. But anywayyy, thank you all for being a part of this amazing journey with me.

Alright, enough of all the heartfelt and sentimental thank yous.. LOL! Let's get right into the exciting part - the giveaway!

Many of you have approached me, questioning and suggesting to open other graphic related things, and here is my take on that. At the moment, I'm sadly just too busy with being a full-time university student, and a part-time worker. While I may not have enough time to permanently open up custom requests for banners, aesthetics, and other design goodies, I'm excited to dive into my creative abilities once again with this giveaway! Additionally, I've been contemplating the idea of opening a pre-made shop for character aesthetics and banners, so let me know your thoughts on that!

Side note:

*This giveaway won't impact any of the cover requests that have already been accepted. I'll continue working on them, and doing my best to deliver them to you, even during the giveaway period. I won't be posting any of the covers while this giveaway is happening, but I will message them to you and post them into my shop once the giveaway is over*

Prizes

Let's talk about the exciting prizes you can win:

1. Endnote/Chapter/POV banners
2. Character aesthetics/moodboards
3. Profile aesthetics
4. Bumping your accepted cover request to top priority

Credits are a must! For any prize you win, you must give credit.

*Sample prizes are displayed at the bottom of the chapter.

Winners

This time, we'll have 10 lucky winners!

There will be one first-place winner

The first-place winner will have the opportunity to choose all 4 prizes or multiple of the same prize. For example, you can ask for 2 character aesthetics, a cover request as top priority, and a profile aesthetic, making it a total of 4 prizes.