Chapter 1: The Entrence

Hello my name is Damon and i have to go an all girls school. The reason I'm here is because there is no schools in the area that I can go to except this one. And I got accepted wit one cost... I have to do exactly like the girls you will see what I mean later...

     I get to my first day of school and I go to the principals office. The principal is a nice blonde lady in a black dress. I go over to her and ask her for a uniform "ummm mame may i please have a uniform" I say politely. She says " Oh your the new kid Damon right? Umm yeah here I hope you don't mind the uniform kinda shows a lot of skin." She hands me a bag with a bra and a black skirt with thigh highs. "I understand mame and yes my name is Damon. Just to make sure everything's in here right?" I say with a nervous smile. "Let me check for you sweetie." She looks in the bag. "Oh I forgot these." She throws in a pair of clear black panties. I look at the bag surprised I have to wear those. "Thanks mame" I say before leaving.

     Later before school starts at 9:30 i go to my dorm on the second floor of the school and I find my roommate in her bed sleeping so I go put on the uniform I got from the principal. I slip on the panties. "It feels weird." I think to myself. Then I put on the skirt and I here my roommate wake up. She comes out of bed shocked to see me up so early. "Why you up so early?" She asks not curious why im a boy. "Oh I went to get the uniform from the principal." I say surprised she isn't questioning my gender. "Oh ok well if you need help with anything ill help I know these aren't your normal clothes." She says while smiling. Then I realize how beautiful she looks she has pink hair blue eyes and bunny pajamas on. "Ok thanks." I say kinda flustered cause i got a cute roommate.

    She then goes makes breakfast. The smell of scrambled eggs and toast goes through the air. It smells sweet like strawberries . I try to put on the bra but I don't know how. I go to the kitchen and say "umm not to bother you but umm can you help me I've bever put a bra on before." I chuckle looking at her with a smile. "Oh yeah give me a second." She says flustered clearly looking at my abs. She finishes cooking sets up dinner and shows me how to put on a bra while also laughing a bit cause how funny a boy looks in these clothes. When she finishes she says "Hey I made breakfast for us wanna try some? Hope you like eggs." She says smiling awkwardly. "Yeah sure I bet its gonna be delicious." I say smiling at her. I sit down and take my first bite it taste amazing its better than it smelt. "This is great." When she heres those words come out my mouth she smiles and says "I'm glad you like it." She says smiling.

     We finish eating and I look at the time. "Holy crap" I say surprised. "We have 5 minutes until school starts." I say looking at her beautiful face. "Well we better get going." She says "Also if you need help with anything in here for you I will help." She says smiling looking in my eyes. "Okay thanks also sorry but what's your name?" I say curious. "Oh its Natalie" She says with the cutest look in her eyes. "Okay Natalie that's a beautiful name mines Damon." I say smiling at her. "Okay Damon." She smiles "See you later than." We leave and get to class.