Swasan out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 11

What did you say Haan, you are ashamed to share blood with me. In fact I am ashamed to have a pathetic excuse of a human being as my father.

Sharmishtha and Sanskaar go to Swara before she does anything more.

Before Shekhar could say something, doctor came and checked Ragini and said she just fainted because of suffocation. No need to worry. After that he leaves.

Shekhar says to Durgaprasad ji that he wants a solution for this once and for all. This cannot go on like this.

Durgaprasad says to Sanskaar and Swara to leave the house for 2 weeks and stay separate so that Laksh and Ragini can also settle.

Sujata says that it's not fair. Durgaprasad says the proofs are against them.

Swara says that proofs can be created as well but both she and Sanskaar will prove our innocence and you will regret believing Ragini.

Sanskaar stands with Swara and says we will leave tomorrow after janmashtami pooja. Let Swara spend her day with her family and I also have lot of work in office.

Durgaprasad said ok.

Swara left with Sharmishtha while Shekhar stays with Ragini in Maheshwari mansion.

At night

Swasan bedroom

Swara is crying remembering today's morning events.

Sanskar sees this and asks her to cry her heart out, it would make her feel better

Sanskar sees this and asks her to cry her heart out, it would make her feel better. She hugs Sanskaar and bitterly cries out. She starts asking if she is this bad that her own father doesn't believe her?

Sanskaar says it's not her fault. It's his fault that he can't differentiate between a diamond and coal. Sanskaar asks what she did with Ma and Dida. She happily starts telling everything forgetting about Ragini, Laksh and Shekhar's accusations.

After a lot of talking they slept.

Next morning

Swasan bedroom

Both were getting ready for the pooja.

Swara received a call from Dida that Sharmishtha has given divorce papers to Shekhar and he has signed it and said that by siding with Swara you proved that we can never be together

Dida says shoru not to worry and be happy. Bye.

As the call is ended, Swara starts crying bitterly and Sanskaar asks what's the matter but Swara is not in a condition to answer. Sanskaar had to shake her off to make her snap out of it.

Swara says that because of her, her mother's life got ruined

Swara says that because of her, her mother's life got ruined. Had she not insisted she wouldn't have married that Shekhar Gadodia. Had I not been so selfish for a father this wouldn't have happened.

Sanskaar says that it's not your fault Swara. Bad times tell you who are your true relations and we should focus on our true relations not on ones that burn as difficulties come.

Swara says you are right Sanskaar. I cannot fall weak. I have to be strong.

Sanskaar gives her handkerchief to wipe off her tears. They go for the pooja. After the Pooja Durgaprasad asks Swasan not to go today as it's raining heavily and asks them to go tomorrow. Swasan said ok. Later Swasan go to Durgaprasad ji's study to talk to him

Swasan made a plan to stay near the Maheshwari mansion. They told Durgaprasad that there is renovation going on in Sanskaar's house and thus couldn't shift there. They can stay in the tent outside Maheshwari mansion which Durgaprasad approved. No one knew about except him.

Next morning

Sujata was crying as her son is going away again, this time because of this naagin I mean Ragini. Ragini fakes her tears and asks what did she do, she is the victim, you can't blame me for thier actions.

Annapoorna says enough Ragini and tries to control Sujata.

Ragini thinks happily that Swasan are going to be away from her and Laksh's life but her happiness is short-lived as she sees them going towards the tent.

Everyone are shocked to see this. Swara says to everyone that bade papa has given us permission to stay here.

Precap: Swara sees Adarsh with another girl