baby bully daddy nerd

So,the warm hug was given by his father who came to meet him after many days,as he was busy in his business.

Tae was so happy about that his father came .

His father was so happy that his company got a big success on the ongoing project.

His father said it was because of his collaboration with his old friend's son whom he met few days ago.

So he said Tae that the he is gonna arrange a success party today night and want to introduce tae to the world as the next heir of the company.

Tae was also happy, his father was always supportive,he asked whether he would be willing to come to party,because his son's interest is must so,he don't want to compel his son for anything.

Tae said he was very happy to attend the party.

His father said that his jaan ( hehe keep reading u will know who it is) is also coming.

So he was getting himself ready for the party .

As time passes..............................

At party:

Everyone was happy in the party,and all the men and women were drooling over a man none other than Kim taehyung who was looking so gorgeous

So,after everyone's arrival taehyung's father called him on stage and announced him as the next heir of his company

Everyone was cheering for him and them he invented his friend's family who helped him in his ongoing project

Tae's father was telling he was grateful that their company and their collaboration was the reason of this huge success. He introduced his son to them.

( As all excepted)

It was jk's parents and jk,tae was looking at jk without even blinking his eyes because jk was not in his nerd attire he was looking like whole meal in a black suit his hair styled properly he was looking so manly and handsome.

Seeing tae's shocked state jk winked to tae, which made tae come out of his shock .

After the announcement everyone went down and started enjoying the party.

Tae went to jk to talk

Jk: tae I know u are confused I will explain u everything later ,but for now can I dance with u .

Tae:chuckles ok

As they are dancing to a romantic song with jk hand on tae's waist and tae's hand on jk neck holding each other as they made for each other.

As always their moment was interrupted by tae's father who called him telling that his jaan is here .

To be continued..............

1. Why was jk being nerd in college ?

2.are they jk's real parents ?

3. Who is tae's jaan ?

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖