I Can See You

Natasha:

She just brushed past me in the hallway. She's all I think about. She doesn't think I can see her, but I can, she's taken my mind hostage, my only thoughts her vintage skinny jeans and slicked back ponytail.

I hate it. I think about her all the time.

She doesn't know it. Not yet. But I've been watching her for months and I can't help but feel it. I'm trying not to; what would everyone else say?

What would she do right now if I pulled her towards me, What would she do if I went to touch her now. They would never find us out. We wouldn't  even make a sound.

Maria:

I can see her waiting down the hall from me. I could see her up against the wall with me; I know she's thinking it too. Our bodies would be perfectly intertwined with eachother, up against the wall. What would she do? If only she knew I can see her.

We have always had to keep it professional, but I can't stand it anymore. Something has changed, and I like it. There's eyes everywhere though, you're an avenger, i'm an agent. We are so different yet so similar. You're a "sinner" and i'm a "saint", but we both know we are eachother's flame.

I walked straight towards her, moving fast and keeping quiet. She wouldn't believe half the things I see inside my head.

And then she took me by her arm, her only words "Wait till you see the things that haven't happened yet".