08 | Assignment?

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

So after Taehyung rejected her, she was so sad, like, crying all day and night, she even lock herself in her room for whole day,

(I'm not good at writing too emotional stuff so that's why I'm explaining)

Mrs Lee was so worried about her daughters sudden change in behaviour, and also curious to know the reason behind her locking herself in the room.

Mrs Lee even called Jisoo thinking yn will open the door if Jisoo is calling her, as she know how close these two are.

But unfortunately, yn didn't open the door even after Jisoo came,

Jisoo tried texting yn, but yn didn't replied, but she did saw her text.

All her childishness and energetic behaviour were gone, after three days of locking herself in the room one day she finally decided to opened the room and came out.

•°•°•____________________________________________________________________________________________•°•°•

Yn's POV

11:30 am

Sunday

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

I thought he would like me back, but no!

Why am I even crying for someone who don't have any feelings for me?!

I will move on!

I went downstairs to eat something coz it's been like three days that I didn't eat much,

But I had hide some chips and snacks from mom, so ate it to heal my hunger.

•°•°•____________________________________________________________________________________________•°•°•

IN THE KITCHEN
━━━━━━━━━━━

I was drinking some water from the refrigerator after eating some ramen

When I heard a voice..

"Yah, yn, why were you locking yourself in the room?"

I  Stopped drinking water and looked behind only to see Eomma standing there, with her one hand on her hip.

Yn: i-it's nothing, it's just, I h..had an assignment to complete, it was a bit hard so took me some d-days to complete.

You were having a lil problem talking, coz you are now having a sore throat bcoz of crying and yelling

thank God, the room is sound proof or else they all may have heard it!

Mom: assignment?

Yn: y-yes

Yn: b-by the way, where is appa?

Mom: oh, he went to Canada

Yn: Canada?

Mom: yes, for some business deals.

Yn: oh, he didn't even tell me he was going!

Mom: he tried calling you, but you were the one who was locked up in there!

Yn felt guilty for that and sad that she didn't see appa, he always tell her first.

Yn: where is Mrs Kim?

Mom: she took a day off

Yn: why? Any problem?

Mom: I don't really know much, she said she is taking a day off

Yn nodded at her and went to her room.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

TAEHYUNG'S POV
━━━━━━━━━━

It's been three days since it all happened, Yn is not attending school, I'm worried about her health.

Hope she's okay.

I asked Jisoo about Yn and she said that , she tried texting her, but no response. She said she even went to her home, and Yn was locked up in her room.

Which made me even more worried, I felt bad for rejecting her,

I said I don't like her back and see her as a friend, even when I know I do and I'm lying to myself if I say I don't have feelings for her.

It's just, she is rich, I'm not.

She's beautiful, I'm not.

When I first joined the same school as Yn's, some girls came to me saying, they like me, but when they got to know that my dad is a farmer , they made fun of me and gone...

I know Yn will never judge for who I am, so should I give a try?

I asked myself...

Should I say sorry and tell her I like her back?

❝Do vote and comment❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ bye 💜✨