Here we go...again

You know, waking up in a new, different body somewhere completely random is not something that everyone has the pleasure of experiencing. I don't even know what happened before I found myself here.

I was just chilling at home reading some webnovels when something strange happened, something that under no normal circumstances would ever happen, ever...... I got an email. Now, I know that sounds really sad, but in my defense, this was an email that I used when I was, like, in middle school. Curiosity getting the best of me, I decided to see what it really was.

I opened my email and my curiosity dimmed. It was one of those stupid quizzes that you would see on buzzfeed or some shit like that. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to click on the link. I know that I probably shouldn't have done that since it's like the equivalent of downloading more ram, but I was bored.

"Let's see...if you could have any power, what power would you have?" I muttered to myself.

I looked around my room for any inspiration before my eyes locked onto a game box, and smiled a little.

"I would have a keyblade." I typed in as I clicked the next question. I have been a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts when I was younger and would always dream of having awesome powers like that.

"What type of world would you live in?" Hmm... kind of a hard question.

"Somewhere peaceful and full of adventure." I answer.

A few more questions later like, would you be in a party or go solo, would you be a mage or warrior, and stuff like that.

"Create your character?" I scrunch my eyebrows as I look at a character creation screen. I mused that it was part of the weird quiz and decided to make a character that kind of resembled me. Male, dark skin, lean, compact muscles, black hair, stuff like that.

Clicking finished I waited for something to happen...and waited for a few minutes. I clicked my tongue in annoyance of wasting my time and decided to get some sleep since it was pretty late and had classes in the morning. At least, I would have if an electrical current didn't exit my computer and fry my squishy organs and rock hard brain. Slumping down back into my chair, I died...

Or so I thought, as I found myself completely different. Getting up I decided that the best course of action would be not panicking and try to find something identifiable to see if I can discern where I was. I found a door to the room I was and what I saw was something straight out of a fairy tale or one of those trashy isekais I used to watch.

It was like I was transported to the past. Medieval buildings and infrastructure were everywhere as I walked along the cobblestone path to a giant building towards the middle of the town. It seemed like a guild hall or something like that, and I pushed the doors open, I saw it was a tavern of sorts.

"Welcome! If you want something to eat, just sit down anywhere open! If you want to register go to the counter inside!" One of the waitresses called out.

Thanking them, I walked to the desk and asked the very beautiful, very...well endowed barkeep for information.

"Hi, my name is Orion, and I was wondering where I am. I kind of got lost from my caravan." I lie, acting embarrassed as I scratched the back of my head.

"Hello, I'm Luna." she said smiling at me. "Right now you're in Axel town, a starting town for adventurers and such."

"Really?" I asked myself. "Can anyone become an adventurer?" I ask her.

"Yup! You just need to pay the entrance fee." She says shocking me.

I forgot that stuff costs money! I excuse myself and sit at one of the tables and try to collect myself. So far I took a buzzfeed quiz, got isekaid, and might not have money. Am I going to be homeless on my first day? I checked my pockets for anything that would be useful. So far I had my phone, my wallet, and the clothes that I had on when I came here, a sweatshirt and joggers. Looking inside my wallet, I was surprised to find that instead of dollars, there were coins.