<8>

Hyunjin pov.

"What do we do now? We're trapped?!!" She said. She looks scared I mean who wouldn't be scared. But I have faced these incidents a lot. And I also have backup that they probably don't know about.

" don't worry. Changbin Hyung and other will be here soon. I have already sent them message."

"When? How?" She looks confused
" We have our own way"
She looks confused. But then the next moment we heard gunshots.

"Ahh!!" She covered her head.

"Are you okay ? the glasses are bullet free but take care and Stay. here. I'm going outside to fight them till my members are coming." I said and checked my gun. I was about to open the door but a hand stopped me.

" Don't go... It's dangerous outside." She said tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be okay." I said and went outside.

Someone pov

"FUCK!!" He said while throwing the minji's phone which he had found on the beach. She forgets her phone there after talking to Ryujin.

"Did she know I was looking for her? She forgot it on purpose, right?!!" He gritted his teeth.

"Don't worry choi Minji. How long are gonna hide from me I'll find you soon." He smirk.

Hyunjin pov

It was not easy to fight all of them alone. Still I was able to defeat everyone. There was like 8-9 men

"Oh wow I'm impressed. You knocked all of them that's impressive."

I looked at him in confusion.I never saw him before. Is he my new enemy " Who are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry I should've introduced myself first. Hello Mr. Hwang Hyunjin. Myself Han. Han Jisung, And we have actually met before. Uh we can't call it meet up but yeah something like that." he said and smirked. When did we meet? He noticed I was confused and said.

"Don't YK remember? Remember at hotel. When you were torturing that man, he was suffering so I thought to give him a peace. "

I joint my eyebrows but then I remember that snipper guy!!
" So that was you!! Who killed him when I was getting my answer!! You are probably MARK MAN!! Right?!!"

"Bingo!! You guessed it right!!" He winked at me. But that only made my blood boil.

" YOU BASTER!!! TELL ME WHERE IS MARK!! In which cave is he hiding? IS HE THAT SACRED TO FIGHT WITH ME !! I'LL KILL HIM AND THEN YOU!!".

" Oh my god. first calm down, calm down my boy. First answer me why you did not respond to my kiss at that time. I'm very sad." he pouted.

" Fuck this shit!!" I Said and attack on him. I must say He is pretty good. He is dodging my attack smoothly but not as me. I hit his jaw but he returned it with same force.

I hit him couples of time. I knocked him. And then I saw more men coming. They all attack on me same time. I hit some of them but since I am one and they are like 15-20. Two men grabbed me.

"Heh! You need men's to grab me. I didn't know you are that weak. " I said.

" Whatever. Who cares, put him in van."

Thank God they didn't find her. I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about minji. I don't want them to find out about her. My wound is not heald yet I'm still weak.

Suddenly we heard gunshot.

the men who were holding me fell on the ground.

"What happened??" Han said.