One

Izuku sighed and looked at his watch. 4:30 a.m. He'd been at the police station for an hour and half already. He couldn't use the quirks his dad gave him, and his phone had been taken with his weapons. They even took his earrings because they were 'a danger,' just because it was a bit pointy doesn't mean he would use it as a weapon, or to get out of handcuffs.

Finally Eraserhead and the detective came into the room. The detective sat in front of him and Eraserhead sat closer to the door. A recording device was placed between them.

"I'm Detective Tsukauchi, quirk: truth. I'll know if you're lying to me. This is Eraserhead."

"Obviously." Izuku muttered.

The detective and pro-hero ignored that, "What's your name?"

Izuku smirked, "Why? You wanna take me out?"

"Your name?"

Izuku sighed, "Izuku."

"True. Last name?"

Izuku looked at the ceiling, which one to chose? Guess the one in his birth certificate. "Midoriya."

"True. How old are you?"

"15."

"True.

"Are you with the League of Villains?"

Izuku titled his head, "Now, i don't have an answer for that one."

Tsukauchi sighed, "If he won't tell us if he is, it isn't in the league then there isn't much we can ask him."

"Just ask what we can and we'll see what we can do with it."

"What's your quirk?"

"Black whip." It was Izuku's favorite, other than the invisibility quirk.

Tsukauchi looked confused, "I can't tell if that's a lie or the truth." He paused the recorder and packed up his things. "That's all the questions we have for you today. I'll get someone to take your items and take you to your cell."

Eraserhead sighed and made a move to get up, "Tsukauchi, before you do that met me talk to you for a moment."

"Bye!" Izuku said in fake cheerfulness after they left.

***

The next time someone came in it was Eraserhead and his mom. "Izuku!" She said, rushing towards him with tears rushing down her face.

"Mom? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" She took a step back, "You- you, you're a villain. Honey, why? You're so young."

Izuku looked down, he knew this was an act, but he hated to disappoint his mom, and she looked really disappointed. "They deserved it." He said. "They were abusers, and power hungry monsters! If only you'd seen some of the things they were saying and doing to kids or their spouses." He looked at his mom. "They remind me of- you know who."

Inko shook her head, "You need help."

Eraserhead coughed, "Nezu- the principle of UA has agreed to help Izuku. It'll be like rehab for him. He'll attend classes and some hero classes with the hero course students. That is, if you give us permission. Both of you."

Inko blinked then smiled, "Oh my gosh, yes! Yes, thank you."

"Mom!" Izuku whined.

"Izuku, this is a chance to help you." She turned towards Eraserhead, "May I talk to him in private? I may be able to convince him to go."

"Yes, of course."

"Izuku." Inko said once the pro-hero was out of sight.

"Mom, please, don't make me go."

"Honey, you need help. I-" her voice broke, "I want to help you. You aren't like this, you aren't a villain, or a bad person. Let me help you, and let them help you, that's all I ask is that you try. Please."

Izuku looked at his hands for a while, "Okay."

"Have you made your decision?" Eraserhead asked when he walked back in.

"Fine."

"Izu-"

"I said I'll go, alright."

Inko sighed, "What are the terms?"

"Izuku will attend UA, like I said, and I'll take him to and from school. He'll have a quirk-canceling ankle bracket on at all times unless it's for training. During those times a teacher or pro-hero will have to be present. This is just until we can trust Izuku won't do anything else. His name will be kept out of the press and if he succeeds in stopping his.. had habits," Izuku scoffed and Inko sent him a look. "then we'll move on from this. It's either he goes to UA or he spends time in prison."

Inko nodded, "Thank you. Can I take him home?"

Eraserhead nodded, "Yes, we just have to prepare a few things and you'll have to sign a few papers."

"Of course."

***

"Izu? Why are you calling me? You never call me?"

"Hi, Tenko. I got caught, so the police put a quirk-canceling ankle bracelet on me, they also put a tracker in it, so I can't go to the bar."

"Why can't you just take out the tracker? You know how to do that. And why did the police let you go?"

Izuku groaned and flipped back on his bed, "They didn't, not exactly. I can't use any quirk, I'm quirkless, again. And I have to start attending UA. You know what that means? Bakugou."

"You haven't seen him in months, and you've changed. Personally, I can't wait to hear the details of his reaction."

"I know, and the last few months have been great without him."

On the other side of the phone Shigaraki laughed, "When do you start?"

"On Monday."

"You could be our second sly. You don't even have to communicate with the league, just dad and I."

"Guess so, I can recruit others too. I've been looking into their backgrounds, it'll be easier now."

Shigaraki nodded, "I wish you the best of luck."

"I'll need it, bye Tenko."

"Bye, Izu."