And love can't stop the fever?

"Case!" Spencer running down the hall trying to catch up to her. "What." She turned and stared blankly at him, her blue eyes ice cold, almost shooting daggers. She always had a dream of becoming a crew member for a band, and finally got a gig. Unfortunately for her it was Ice Nine Kills. Casey and Spencer went to high school together and then college in Massachusetts.

Casey was not Spencer's biggest fan. He was her biggest bully in high school. They went from sworn enemies, to friends into college, hooked up, and then acquaintances. She could never figure out why it turned out that way, or why they hated each other in high school in the first place.

She would rather take any other gig, but she knew that this opportunity would really put her foot in the door, so she sucked it up and decided to focus strictly on work. His almost 6 foot figure and piercing hazel eyes showed some sadness at her snappy response.

"So you are our new crew member.." He trailed off, scratching the back of his head, seeming nervous where this conversation would go.

"Yeah Spence, I'm here to do nothing but work. Strictly professional. I think we've done enough damage to each other in the past to open up any wounds." She still continued blankly.

"Case..If we're going to work together I at least just wanted to come say hi. We have to be able to be cordial." He almost was pleading.

"It's not me I worry about being cordial. It's you I'm worried about, Charnas." She turned and walked down the hallway towards the stage to help out the other crew members as Spencer stood there in his head thinking about what she just said.

"Hey guys, how can I help?" Casey exclaimed happily as she approached the stage.

"Hey Casey, good to see you!" Her friend Chris chirped from behind her. Chris and Casey grew up best friends, and next door neighbors. Their parents always joked that they would end up falling in love and get married but there was never any romantic feelings. They tried dating briefly in middle school but they both decided it was going absolutely no where and felt so awkward.