Info

Main points

. Basically a swap AU but only the main Smg4 cast, the anti cast, Desti and Axol are swapped instead of all the characters. (Half of the characters don't even appear in this book since it's meant to be around/before the time of the Waluigi arc)

. For the most part, the character designs and personalities stay the same, they only swap roles.

. I won't be swapping any Mario characters so characters like Mario will still be in the same role.

Swaps

(X means doesn't swap with anybody)

Mario - X

Smg4 - Smg3

Meggy - Desti

Boopkins - JubJub : )

Bob - Rob

Luigi - X

Luigi doll - X

Tari - Belle

Saiko - Wimpu

Summary of the characters that will appear in the story:

Mario: Pretty much stays the same as canon but became close friends with Smg3 when he arrived on his USB instead of Smg4. He also gave Smg3 his nickname 'Snitchy'.

Smg3: Arriving at the Mushroom Kingdom in a USB, he used to claim he was a villain despite not doing anything evil and just being a bit of a jerk at the beginning. Now though, he doesn't actually go with that tittle that much. In meme school he constantly felt overshadowed by his rival, Smg4, no matter how hard he tried. Now in the present, he has a YouTube channel that people didn't really like at the beginning, but is slowly starting to get more popular. He was also given the nickname 'Snitchy' by Mario that although he thought was stupid at first, is slowly starting to actually like it, despite not admitting it.

Smg4: Smg3's self proclaimed rival that always bested him in meme school. He is actually a pretty nice guy though when you get to know him (except if your Smg3). He despises Smg3 and always tries to make better content than him to overshadow his YouTube channel for no reason at all, or so it seems...

Desti: An octoling that met Mario after practicing for splatfest and getting trapped in a can of paint. She can be a bit mean and tough sometimes, but she means well.

Meggy: An inkling that watched Mario and Desti practice and actually wants to have Mario on her team due to his creative, unique, skills that she saw him do in last years Splatfest.

JubJub: A baby that was encountered by Smg3 and co during a sea adventure. JubJub unfortunately currently doesn't know who his dad was, which still bothers him to this day.

Rob: A corn-loving scarecrow that encountered Mario when he was selling corn in the sewers of Gannon's castle.

Luigi: Pretty much the same as canon.

Belle: A confident gamer that helped teach Mario how to beat Smg3 to show how good she was at games when Mario insulted her as a way to get her to teach him.

Wimpu: A bit of a scaredy cat that always ends up getting mistaken for anime. He tried to be a father figure for JubJub during Valentine's Day to try and attract some women by showing that he was good at taking care of kids, but JubJub didn't really like his super safe caretaking techniques.

(This is still a WIP so it might make no sense or maybe even suck, with details having a chance to change. Feel free to add some constructive criticism if you have any)