Floaty Leafs

Lisa fondly recalls the serendipitous encounter with Roseanne. It was a scorching summer afternoon in the heart of bustling, trendy LA. Lisa and her friend had arranged to meet at Floaty Leafs, the city's largest and most popular tea shop. Resembling a magnificent two-story library, the place was a haven for both gaming enthusiasts and bookworms alike. The ground floor buzzed with activity, exuding a cozy aroma of freshly brewed tea as patrons squeezed between tightly packed tables of young gamers. Meanwhile, the upstairs loft boasted an enchanting Victorian charm, complete with ample sunlight and adorned with lush indoor greenery.

What set Floaty Leafs apart was its unique appeal to young adults, who flocked to the establishment to read, play games, or simply soak in the quiet ambience. Lisa vividly remembered observing the majority of visitors engrossed in their Nintendo Switches, donning headphones as they delved into the latest gaming sensation, Animal Crossing. This tea shop had effortlessly become the coolest spot in LA.

Lisa eagerly awaited her turn in line alongside her friend Minnie. The girls whispered excitedly, discussing which tea flavors they would try and contemplating whether to add boba or opt for jelly instead. Finally, after the anticipation of ordering and waiting, they ascended the stairs to the loft, clutching their refreshing beverages.

In a hushed tone, Minnie leaned toward Lisa and inquired, "What's the wifi password?"

Lisa, already engrossed in selecting a random village to visit, replied without tearing her eyes away from her console, "5 Ts."

"It's not working," Minnie hissed in frustration.

"T T T T TEEEE," Lisa exaggerated the last T impatiently.

Realizing her mistake, Minnie chuckled softly and admitted, "Oh, I entered the number 5, then letter T."

"Oh! I found her!" Lisa giggled with excitement.

"Who?" Minnie peeked over Lisa's shoulder.

"The player with the first Raymond Villager," Lisa relaxed into the sofa cushion, "check out her character, she's so cute!"

Standing beside Lisa's character on the island she had just joined was the owner, waving hello and displaying a cute emoticon.

Rosé: Hi ^^
Lisa: Hi!

"No way! She hangs out here too!?!" Minnie said.

The two girls immediately looked up from their consoles and scanned the room, their eyes curiously playing the guessing game on who this stranger could be before giving up and returning their attention to the game.

Little did Lisa and Roseanne know that this chance virtual meeting would mark the beginning of a special connection that would extend far beyond the realm of gaming.