Flower Chaper 5❤️🩷

Brick Pov

I flew everywhere to find my nerdy hero princess, but nothing.... call me a stalker I watch her leave the house watch her fight crime, and watch her go to school every day. but now for some reason, she's in none of those places.

I kept flying and flying till I spotted her sitting by herself.

I wanted to go to her, but something inside me made me froze I felt nervous I never felt nervous about anything I was a rowdy ruff boy I never felt like this for anything not even to a stupid girl.

but her she was everything....

I looked around to see what I can give her I spotted a flower on the ground I immediately took it and flew beside her she turned to me in shock and anger ready to fight but I stopped her and shown her the flower she looked down at it in a blushing state not saying a word then some words came out my mouth.

Here.....

But all she did was stare at it, while covering her mouth blushing constantly he flew a bit closer to her making sure to give her warning eyes so that she wouldn't move a muscle,

"Let me talk to you..."

Doing everything in her power to stop herself from sending brick away, Blossom looked off to the side and tried to hide any of her emotions so that he wouldn't know if she was falling for his tricks or not.

Brick gets angrier hating the silence between them he decides to speak to her to ease it a bit...

he gently places the flower in her hair then took her hands in his to ease them they both flew down gently to the ground there.

"Will you talk to me now?".... The male counterpart questioned her as he blushes.

(The female counterpart nodded as she felt brick's face get closer to hers)

"Good Now answer me just one question then I'll leave you alone Bloss.... Brick mumbled with his face turning into a tomato.

Blossom could've sworn. she felt her legs start to shake just by the feeling of his breath hitting against her cheek, and she truly didn't know what to say because she was afraid of saying the wrong thing.

"Uhm yes, blossom replied still stuttering. unable to say anything else after that brick eyes lit up at this having some hope to ask her the question right away without making it weird or Awkward.

"Will you be my girlfriend...?

Her heart dropped down to her stomach, and she was sure that it dissolved into acid right then and there her body buzzed at the question, and she couldn't think straight.

"What...?"

She was left speechless by question because she had no clue that he ever thought about her in that way, because to her they always see each other as enemies not any other way but this.

this was new to her and for some reason she liked it...... but something inside her telling her to not do this because she'll regret it sometime later.

But she's willing to give him a try even if it's not right to the City of Townsville and she was sure it will disappoint the professor Even their dad mojo Jojo.

Because He's a Villan and She's a Hero to everyone in Town she knew they don't belong together but to him she see's potential he can change his ways.

as she looked him up and down to think about it Brick was beginning to panic what if she rejects him and says no....he would lose it he stopped to breath a minute to let her think she looked at him one more time and sighed

Yes......Brick I'll be your girlfriend.

his eyes lit up with the answer she gave.

R-really.... you mean it Bloss.

yes, but you'll have to stop committing crimes or we can't work out brick got it!

He nodded hugging her very happy.

yes, blossom my love you won't regret it!

he yelled making blossom feel a bit frighted by this sudden behavior it was like he would've killed her if she dared to say no to him.

she never seen him smile this hard something about his was off it didn't seem or feel right she felt she just digged in her own grave by saying yes to him she felt the need to tell her sisters about this sudden news.

she pecked his cheek making his smile grew wider.

Bye Brick! she said to him before flying away in a little bit in panic to get away from this sudden problem she created.

Brick watched as she flew away, he wasn't able to control his happiness his planned worked he got the girl now he can't let her go no matter what happens.

Oh, blossom my flower petal it's you and me forever now there's no turning back now!

laughs insanely