Prologule

The moon was hidden behind the trees, stars invisible in the night sky.
A sleek black and gray tabby tom, his fur blending with the shadows around him, hidden next to a massive black and white tom. The sleek black and grey tom sank his claws into the ground. It's all his fault. He thought, anger stirred under his fur, making him bristle. He could have doe something, but he just sat back and watched like the kittypet he is. The tom thought. He could still remember the death, it's painful just thinking about it.
A small, black tom with one white paw sat back, his icy blue eyes staring into a massive brown tabby's eyes. Amber met ice blue. " I will think about it. Tjere will be no battle today." The smaller tom meowed, flicking his tail. A ginger tm nodded, his eyes showing fear and relief. The massive tabby growl turned a scream. " Traitor!" The tabby lunged for the smaller tom. The black and gray tom waited for the smaller to get ripped apart, but the smaller one whipped around, doging the claws with out much difficulty. A large white tom with black paws gasped softly. " Tigerstar!" The white tom gasped. The tabby turned on the smaller black tom. " Scourge is doing what he has to do." A small voice made the black and gray tom look to see a small tabby with a green kittypet collar. But the black and grey tom knew better than to call him a kittypet. " What is Scourge going to do?" The black and gray tom asked. " Kill him, for a start." The tabby replied calmly. " Why-" A loud, bloody scream made the sleek black and gray tom stare at the clearing. Tigerstar's belly was ripped open, pooling out blood. The ginger tom gapped at it, while gasps of horror and fear ran threw the clans, except Bloodclan and the sleek black and gray tom. He stood, shocked and horror as Tigerstar stirred, only to scream with pain. The tabby went limp again, and awoken a second time. Tigerstar was losing all his lives. The black and gray tabby tore his gaze off Tigerstar, who was dying on his fifth life, and stared at the ginher tom. I will kill you. Soon, it will be you dying like this. The tought soared through the dark tabby's head, and he smirked.
Finally, Scourge made the signal, and Bloodclan leaped feom the shadows. The dark tabby saw a white head, yowling orders. He lunged, and knocked the tom off his paws. " Darkstripe! Firestar knew you were a traitor after all." Spat the white tom, struggling to get the sleek black and gray tom off. Darkstripe smirked. " It's time to get rid of the kittypets. Bluestar was blinded by that soft kittypet. He would not be alive after this battle." Hissed Darkstripe, battering the white tom. Pain sliced threw his shoulder, forcing him off the white tom.
" Cloudtail, are you ok?" A pale she-cat asked, as a ginger and white she-cat wrestled him to the ground. " I'm fine, thanks." Cloudtail panted, getting up and shaking his fur out. Darkstripe went limp, as the white tom growled, " Whose soft now?" Cloudtail taunted. " You!" Darkstripe replied, pushing himself forards. The ginger and white she-cat yelped in shock as he knocked her off. Cloudtail lunged, but the smaller pale she-cat knocked him away.
" I want to." Her voice sounded nervous, but determined. " We'll be here, if you need us, Fernpaw." The ginger and white she-cat panted. Fernpaw nodded, then sprange at Darkstripe. He easily battered her away, and bit her leg. She yowled with pain. The dark warrior lunged for her neck, but felt paws grip him firmly. " Ashpaw!" Fernpaw yelped, relived. Darkstripe forced Ashpaw off and charged into the battle. He had one target.
A pale ginger she-cat was battling side by side with a grey she-cat, their paws swiping at Bloodclan warriors. There. Darkstripe saw the ginger tom battling against another tom. Darkstripe battled the tom away from his former leader, then looked at Firestar. " It's time to die, kittypet." Darkstripe snarled. He pinned Firestar to the ground, and aimed at his throat. He felt himself get rolled off, and felt himself get pinned. Darkstripe snarled threats at Frestar and the newcomer, unable to identify the cat pinning him.
He felt teeth sink into his neck. Pain flashed around him, over taking him. Red pooled into Darkstripes eyes as his blood spilled onto the ground. Then, night began to surround his eyes, and he fell into a pit forever.