Tander Date

Z approached the front walkway to a stately home just outside of Atlanta, GA. It was made of stone, symmetrical with fancy windows and perfectly shaped hedges. Surely this couldn't be the home of J, the mysterious man she had matched with earlier today on Tander.

She looked down at her phone and read through their DMs. Yep. This was the right place. She made her way to the front double doors. Before she could knock, the door opened and there stood the most handsome man she had ever seen. He was moderately tall, built but not too buff, and had eyes like Timothee Chalamet.

"J?" Z asked, completely breathless at this point.

"Z?" J replied.

"Yes. Hi...h-how are you? I love your home," Z said all at once.

"Thank you very much. I mean it."

"It's so big for just one person," Z commented.

"Oh no. I live here with my wife," J said, "also you can call me Jon."

"Wait what? You have a wife?? Why are you on Tander then?" Z asked, confused.

"Cause I like to misbehave sometimes. Come on in."

Z entered, not too swayed by Jon's infidelity. She saw his Rolex and was intrigued to find out what other goodies he owned.

Jon led Z through the house out back. There was a large swimming pool and hot tub and a gazebo complete with a bar, stone oven, and a 120 inch TV.

"Shiiiiiit. You have taste," Z said.

"Fuck yeah he does," said a voice from behind her. Z turned around to see none other than Phillipa Soo strut up to the gazebo wearing a tiny bikini. Her hair was down and perfectly shaped. It bounced as she walked. Her breasts were at least a C cup and were round and perky. Her ass was perfect too. Haters would say it's fake, but Pippa knew it was all from Pilates. Thank you Georgia.

Seeing Z's confused looks, Jon intervened.

"Philipa, I'd like you to meet Z. Z, this is my mistress, Phillipa."

"Hi-" Z started to say.

"I know who she is. We've met," Pippa said, eyeing Z.

"You remember me?" Z asked, shocked.

"Of course I do. You don't think is forget about your amazing gifts you gave me, do you? Listen, if it weren't for you interrupting me and Steve's conversation at guys and dolls, I would have had to sit through 15 more minutes of him mansplaining Sondheim to me."

"Oh! Well I'm glad I could help," Z replied.

"Me too," Pippa said. She stepped up to Z and wrapped her arms around her. She hugged Z and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Very sweet, you two," Jon said as he ran his hand down Pippa's backside before slapping her ass.

Pippa giggled then dove head first into the pool. She began to swim the backstroke while Jon poured Z a non alcoholic beverage. Z took a sip.

"Mmm!"

"I'm glad you like it," Jon smiled, "but let's get down to business. The real reason I called you here."

"Real reason?"

"Yes. I'm not looking for a relationship. After all, I have my wife and I have Pippa. No, I'm looking for an insider I can trust with all my info. You see, I've been having an affair with Phillipa Soo since 2020, and no one knows. Except for you. Don't think I haven't seen your and Virginia's fanfics."

Z gulped.

"Don't worry. I love them. I'm fact, I have connections at HBO and told them to contact VA asap so that she can get hired as a TV writer. But you; you can do more for me. You can be the one I tell all my secrets to and help to conceal them the best you can. You'll use your extraordinary skills to strategize and keep me and Pippa hidden."

"What's in it for me?" Z asked. She knew that being in Phillipa Soo's inner circle was enough payment, but she thought she'd shoot her shot anyway.

"$10,000 a month and a bi annual trip to anywhere in the world," Jon said.

Z's mouth dropped open. Pippa stopped swimming laps and hung on to the side of the pool next to them.

"Crazy, right?" Pippa said, "but I helped Jon choose you. I know you'll be a great inside gal."

"So do you accept?" Jon asked.

"Yes!" Z exclaimed.

"Perfect. I'll let my team know I'm hiring an 'assistant' and I'll keep in contact," he stood up to head inside, "Stay as long as you like. I have to fly to DC right now to take care of some business," he left.

Z turned to Pippa.

"Want to play mermaids?" Pippa asked.

"Of course!" Z answered.

And so they played mermaids for the next hour in Jon Ossoff's pool.

The end.