PRØLÕGÜĒ

State your business being here, and who exactly you are! ” She said as they all pointed their spears and weapons at the intruders.

Let me talk... ” One of the older males whispered to the others turning to face the female, all of them were still shocked at the difference between all of them their skin, hair, and everything else.

I'm Jake Sully, also known as Toruk Makto this is my family and this is the chief of the Metkayina clan. ” the one now known as Jake said, gesturing towards the other intruders.

She signaled the na'vi holding weapons to the intruder's necks smiled and greeted him.

“ I see you, Toruk Makto, we've been waiting I'm sorry about my brothers and sisters putting their weapons to your throats you see, we haven't had other na'vi quite closely to our clan in a while I'm Nakari the daughter of the chief of our clan, and these are my siblings it's a pleasure to have you here with us if you will follow us back to the clan. ” The female now known as Nakari said sweetly despite having weapons at their throats just moments ago, leading them towards their clan her siblings still eyeing them to make sure they wouldn't do anything suspicious.

_____________________________________________________

Just for the record these are the pictures of some Nakari and her family members.

Quallias [ Second youngest Brother ]

Love interest: A male friend of his

Skill: Magic

IQ: 64

Height: 6'3" (190.5cm)

Age: 9

Born: 2165

     |

Heitari [ Youngest sister ]

Love interest: None

Skill: Fishing

IQ: 55