pitch black

I put his enormous member in my mouth

I put his enormous member in my mouth. licking the top and making mockery of shanks. shanks groaned excitedly. saying "hngh, y/n, just put it in already" after saying that, I put it in my mouth, where it was warm and wet. his size adjustment required some time.

shanks took hold of my hair. he began to nudge his hips, gradually picking up the pace. making me cry.

"bear it"

I enjoy his assertive side.

just a little bit more, I'm almost there. he gave a command.

his warm semen arrived in my mouth a split second later.

"swallow"

and I swallowed everything.

he lifted me up, took me to the bed, and then gave me a cuddle.

"I apologise."

"I actually like your dominant side, shanks, so it's okay."

he then gave me as lengthy a kiss as he could.

after waiting and dating for a month, we made the decision to leave the village.

because he believes that the little boy luffy is a reincarnation of his previous captain, shanks befriended him and gave him his straw hat. he promised luffy that he would return shanks' hat at some point.

when I realised I had to say goodbye to every villager, I had begun packing my bag. these days, we've all grown close to one another.

I was making my way towards the centre of the village.

everything suddenly went black.

In a pitch-black chamber, I awoke. on a chair, I had my wrists and legs tied. I made an attempt to break the ropes and call for help.

right then,

shanks pov ~

In another room, I was preparing my luggage. the door suddenly shut, and I heard it. going out to bid the villagers farewell must be y/n. she made notice of how much she cherished this village's folks.

I completed putting the bags together after about one hour. I brought my stuff and y/n's to the ship and boarded everyone. we were all set to go.

but y/n was still absent.

I said to my crewmate, yasopp, "I'll go see where she is."

I walked to the village's centre. and then proceeded to one of y/n's friends' home in the neighbourhood.

Is y/n present?
they answered "no"

"why didn't she show up to bid me farewell? In any case, you two look out for one another and form a fantastic couple.

I smiled and expressed my gratitude.

she doesn't have a phone, dammit. how can I locate her? Is she missing? possibly kidnapped?

stop thinking so negatively, shanks.

I must track her down.

to fetch my troops, I returned to the ship. we all started searching the entire village. she was nowhere to be found.

In front of a big tree, I noticed white bellies. which y/n was wearing.

why, then, are they here? I entered the tree after spotting a hole there to look around.

y/n was seen.

y/n pov ~

a figure in all black suddenly walked towards me.

he remarked in a low voice, "you are a wonderful bait for me. I was able to feel the evilness in his voice and touch.

I heard footsteps. I'm sure someone heard me sob. It might be shanks. I felt relieved by the idea.

then, a split second later, I heard gunfire.