Jay?

Kai: soooooo Nyaaaa how's it goinnnnn

Nya: life is more meaningless than when I was the ocean

Kai: soooooo good?

Nya: *she scoffs and rolls over, falling out of her chair at breakfast* STUPID- *kicks chair* CHAIR!

Arin and Sora: *sips water nervously*

Lloyd: Why don't you take the day off or something? *he grins awkwardly*

Nya: What's the point. It's not going to do anything sitting around crying!

Kai: You aren't crying

Nya: *she gets super frustrated* NOT. YET. WANNA BET?

Kai: *sheesh face*

Lloyd: Nya there's nothing to be upset about. I'm sure-

Nya: SURE OF WHAT LLOYD- *realizes she yelled at him* I'm sorry. But out of all of us. We still haven't found him.

Lloyd: He has to be out there.

Nya: But what if he isn't- what if-

Kai: You can't think that way Nya.

Nya: WOULD YOU JUST- *she shoves Kai and runs off into her chamber of the bounty*

Kai: I understand she is hurting but... we found everyone else... why wouldn't we find him.

Arin: Find who?

Lloyd and Kai: JAY! *both turn frustrated, then calm down*

Lloyd: Well, she does have a different bond with Jay than she does Cole or Zane...

Kai: *he sighs and walks towards the door* I know. I just don't know what to do. We left Cole two days ago, and she is already giving up. It took weeks between finding everyone!

Lloyd: again, He's different to her.

Kai: I get it I get it. But seriously. Jay? I still wonder why she chose him. *he walks off muttering* Jay- WHY Jay?

*Lloyd turns to an awkward Arin and Sora*

Sora: Jay is the zappy one right?
Arin: He's the elemental master of lightning! His parents cliff gordon and Liberty abandoned him at a junkyard when he was a child leaving him in the care of Ed and Edna the owners.

*she blinks at him*
Sora: again, I say, 'kind of a fan' *she rolls her eyes and smiles*

Lloyd: Enough of that- Today you guys slept in, now we have to start your train- *a beeping sound starts calling from another part of the bounty* That's the sound of the- *Lloyd races to the other room*

Sora: Right behind ya Teach- *Arin races after Lloyd* Right behind ya teacher's pet.

Lloyd: I can't believe it! I thought none of ours worked after the merge!

Sora: mind explaining?
Lloyd: s-sorry one moment- *he starts hollering* KAI! NYA! YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE THIS!

*A minute passes and Kai is carrying Nya by her legs.*
Kai: She was being a tad difficult

Nya: meeee neverrrr. *she crosses her arms and frowns* *Kai drops her* OW! Rude.

Kai: right back at ya Sassy! *she sticks her tongue out at him*

Lloyd: Knock it off you two! *they both stick their tongues out at Lloyd* You guys are acting like children!
Nya: WHAT- did... YOU.... saY?!?!?

Lloyd: child.

Nya: THAT'S IT- *Nya lunges for Lloyd but Kai catches her.*
Kai: Really Lloyd?
Lloyd: It's a little joke.

Nya: FROM WHEN I HAD TO LITERALLY WIN BACK MY YIN THAT WASN'T EVEN THAT STUPID QUEENS TO BEGIN WITH.