𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨

⭑  𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 ⭑

⭑  𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 ⭑

It's another day in the Clover Kingdom. Up in the mountain of the royal capital, the Magic Knight Captains are all arriving at the castle for another captains meeting. This time to discuss the recent issues the kingdom has against The Spade kingdom.

You, Y/n, Captain of the Squad/Name, had just arrived. You opened the door, walking into the captains' meeting room. As you walked in, you made eye contact with someone. A special someone. Someone that was capable of making your heart skip a beat and feel butterflies in your stomach.

     "Look who made it," they said with a smirk on their face, "I was just thinking about you."

You grew a smile on your face. Those words created an idea that they could have been genuinely thinking about you and it made you feel butterflies in the inner palm of your hands. Yet, you tried your best to not take it deeply. They always tended to flirt with you, so you never took them seriously. However, deep inside that was all you ever wished for. For them to really mean those things as you had fallen for them too hard.

"You're here early," You said, controlling your emotions as you walked over to them. You cracked your knuckles hoping the nervousness would go away.

"What can I say, I was just looking forward to coming today," They said still holding eye contact with you. You were trying hard not to break. The way they looked at you made you feel some sort of way. You were so obsessed with them, it was hard to stay calm.

But they weren't lying. Yami Sukehiro, the captain who you had fallen crazy in love for, liked you too. You would've never guessed. You two were oblivious love birds. You both flirted with each other all the time, never taking each other seriously, even though, deep in both hearts, you both wished your friendship was more than just that.

"And why's that?" You asked. You stood right beside of him, leaning on the chair next to his, as he was sitting down.

He turned his body to face you, looking up at you, giving you his full attention.

"Cus I wanted to see you again." He gave a playful smile as he looked at you, "Although you had me nervous for a bit, I thought you weren't going to come."

You gave him the same playful smile while crossing your arms, "I would never miss one."

     "Of course you wouldn't, take a seat princess" he gave you the quirky nickname after he figured it suited you; You are known for being responsible and your always formal and to him you were gorgeous as well, just like a princess.

     You couldn't stop the heat from rising to your face. You could sense your ears were turning a tint of light pink so you tried your best to cover them with your hair. What a reaction to that nickname...you knew it was cringy but couldn't help it and found it attractive.