Visiting Star Seven High School

Later, Kalia guides the others while Anthony gets a new door.

Kalia: And this is our high school! Star Seven High School!

Many jaw-dropped at sheer size at very large campus.

US Marine 1: It's bigger than a University campus....

US Vice President: And the age range?

Kalia: From 12-18.

The group looked in awe at the vast expanse of Star Seven High School, which seemed to surpass the size of a typical university campus. The scale of the school left them amazed and curious about the number of students it could accommodate.

Nishina: How many students attend this school?

Kalia: Currently, we have around 22,000 students enrolled. It's one of the largest high schools on Planet Hash.

US Vice President: That's impressive. It must be quite an experience for students to study in such a grand institution.

Kalia: Definitely! We have a wide range of subjects and extracurricular activities available to cater to different interests and talents. The school also has advanced facilities and resources to support our education system.

As they continued their tour of Star Seven High School, the Earthlings marveled at the opportunities and possibilities that awaited the students in this remarkable educational institution.

Itami: Do you guys have colleges?

Kalia: We had colleges. But a civil war happened 200 years ago with the smarter Hashians vs the tough and stronger Hashians. Two and half years later, the stronger Hashians won. Reason why is because the smarter Hashians wanted to build super weapons that could either kill us or other planets. So, after the stronger Hashians won, we burned and destroyed anything related to those super weapons. This includes blueprints, data logs, hard copies, paper copies and places.

Itami and the others listened attentively as Kalia explained the history of the civil war and its consequences for the education system on Planet Hash.

Itami: That's an unfortunate turn of events. It seems like the conflict had a significant impact on the development of higher education here.

Kalia: Yes, it was a necessary decision to prevent any misuse or destruction caused by those super weapons. As a result, we focused more on rebuilding and strengthening our society rather than pursuing advanced academic institutions.

Kalia: However, we still value knowledge and learning. While we don't have traditional colleges, we have specialized training centers and academies where individuals can develop their skills and talents in various fields.

Kuribayashi: So, it's more focused on practical training rather than theoretical education?

Kalia: That's correct. We prioritize practical skills and real-world applications. Our training centers provide specialized programs in fields like combat training, engineering, medicine, agriculture, and more. It's a different approach, but it allows us to cultivate expertise in specific areas.