T̷h̷e̷ b̷e̷g̷i̷n̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ o̷f̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ n̷e̷w li̷f̷e̷ ➳ P̷r̷o̷l̷o̷g̷u̷e̷

»»------> <------««

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜! 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚝~

»»------> <------««

├┬┴┬┴ ѕтαят ┬┴┬┴┤

The sound of babies crying could be heard, for male twins had just been birthed on November 11th. The mother had pale clear skin, soft light blue hair, and beautiful amber eyes; the twins' father had tan, slightly scarred skin, dark brown hair, and fiery red eyes.

"Aw, they seem adorable!" The mother said(𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊)

"Of course they do, you're their mother after all!" The father spoke(𝙷𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗)

The doctor took the babies away to run all the needed tests and returned a few minutes later, saying both were healthy. Sylvia and Dorian thanked the doctor and waited for the twins to open their eyes for the first time... About four minutes passed and the two opened their eyes.

"They got your eyes, that's amazing" softly said, Sylvia

'Where am I? Who am I?'

"Let's name them Zandik and Ziyad!" Dorian suggested

Sylvia agreed with the names, and the child named Ziyad was confused. Suddenly Ziyad got a rush of memories of...the future? This is going to be a pain, Ziyad realized they weren't supposed to exist...or at least aren't relevant in the original world of Teyvat.

The parents were a bit confused why their kids were barely crying like normal ones would be. Though the doctor was also surprised, mainly because the babies were crying at the start and just suddenly stopped, but was okay with it due to the twins still breathing.

The doctor did whatever a doctor needed to do to make sure the twins got all their citizenship, birth certificates, and whatever doctors do for that stuff. (𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐) After that, the parents got to take the twins home, they didn't have to pay because of free healthcare and stuff-

Back at the house, in the baby room, you could see the twins sleeping side by side in a little crib decorated with clouds. You wouldn't think one of the twins would grow up to be such an evil person as they are in the current timeline. (𝚄𝚑𝚑𝚑- 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕)

├┬┴┬┴ єη∂ ┬┴┬┴┤

»»------> <------««

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍... 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍- 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢.

»»------> <------««