R̷e̷g̷a̷i̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ a̷ C̷o̷n̷s̷c̷i̷o̷u̷s̷n̷ess ➳ C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ O̷n̷e̷

»»——————> <——————««

𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚢𝚟𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔...

»»——————> <——————««

├┬┴┬┴ ѕтαят ┬┴┬┴┤

About 5 months have passed after November 11th, and right about now is when children can normally gain consciousness due to the thalamocortical connection happening allowing the brain and eyes to relay sensory or motor information. Now that the twins finally have consciousness and memory, the parents are letting them play with toy blocks to spell random incoherent words.

Zandik crawled over to Ziyad and head pat him, Ziyad looked shocked then did it back. Now the twins are paying attention to each other rather than the blocks, but Ziyad did create the word... 'deoxyribonucleic acid' out of blocks, somehow. (𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕-) The parents were shocked, and awed, but confused for the most part as they didn't realize they got that many blocks.

"Ziyad, Zandik, do you want to hear a story?" Sylvia asked

The twins nodded to the question, crawled over, and sat by each other waiting for a story. The mother took out a book. The book in question was a book called 'Wonder' and was very popular. The mother started reading the book and the twins started falling asleep after some time of trying to listen. But alas, the two fell asleep and the mother smiled at them.

├┬┴┬┴ тιмєѕкιρ...σя ιѕ ιт ┬┴┬┴┤

Ziyad opened his eyes and saw he was at a school. He thought he was at home sitting to listen to a story, but somehow, he knew everyone at the school and he knew things he didn't before. He has self-consciousness instead of just consciousness now. 

"Ziyad! Ziyad! Look at what I made" Zandik ran over to Ziyad and showed him a painting of the two

"Woah, that's cool! Where'd you make it?? "

"Over there by the paints silly! "

Ziyad took Zandik's hand and they went over to paint. Zandik's paintings were of things like twins, ruin guards, and make-believe robots. Ziyad on the other hand drew people all surrounding something in the middle.

"Woah what's that? "

"People around a statue! I don't know why I painted it but I like it"

Mind you these are now five-year-olds, so the paintings are pretty bad but you can still tell what they are. The two let the paintings dry as they went to an area with books because of books. (𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍)

While the twins were sitting in the reading corner, other children were playing and talking. Zandik found a book about Khaenri'ah and showed Ziyad. Ziyad moved closer to where he could read it, and the two started to fill their curiosity.

"Woah, this place sounds amazing! "

"Too bad it says they aren't allowing visitors right now... "

"Ziyad! When we get older let's promise to go there! "

"It's a promise! "

With sights set on seeing Khaenri'ah and learning more about the world; The twins decided to vow to also become researchers. The staff were proud of the two when they heard, they knew the two were going to be great researchers, especially when they spent most of their time together and reading.

While the twins were continuing to read books in the hope of finding more information and going to the manmade nation, they didn't realize other kids were talking about them. The kids were afraid of them, they looked unreal, with light blue hair and red eyes? Must be freaks of nature, normal people aren't born with those things, or so they thought.

"Did you hear about the twins?" 1

"Those red-eyed freaks?" 2

"I can't believe they have red eyes, scary.." 3

"I bet they're vampires~"2

"Ah!- Don't say that" 3

"Are you scared?~"1

"Oooo~ I'm a Z-Vampire Twin and I'ma bite youuu~" 2

"Colon, stop itttt"3

"No can do, Julia"2

While the children were messing around, scaring each other with made-up stories about the twins... Celestia was planning to destroy Khaenri'ah, but they would wait, the nation isn't posing too much of a threat as of now...

"Brother it's time to go home"

"Already? Okay!"

"There's my sweet twins! Are you excited for your birthday?"

"Of course, they are, honey! Who wouldn't be?"

"Oh, is there cake??"

"Brother don't be silly! Of course, there is!"

├┬┴┬┴ єη∂ ┬┴┬┴┤