New beginnings

It was now march so that means Robert and I have been dating for two Months. And to answer your question. No, We didn't tell anyone but our family.

We kinda wanted it to be a surprise or just one day people find Robert giving Me a kiss  or hearing him call me "baby, or my love"

today was kinda that day people found out.
Robert had a tour to do with some 3 graders but his tour partner was no were to be found.

So as I was talking to wes whilst we were filming for the show. In the corner I see Robert running towards us in a panicked state.

"My love, I need your help" Robert yelled jumping over the tortoise fence, which was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"What is it" I asked as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead quickly before gripping my shoulders either side and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I need help with the tour, they're about to come like right now and I just found out that my tour partner isn't here" Robert blurted out.

"I'll help" I quickly said to save his breath and started sprinting towards the reception where the tourists would be.

Robert held onto my hand as we ran through the zoo to get to the front. Where there were overly excited 3 graders were waiting for us.

"g'day kids! Are you excited for a tour of Australia zoo?.." I started off. This was going to be a long day.

It was the end of the tour and they were visiting the last animal. The giraffes.

The camera crew had left because the school didn't want the students to be on camera which is understandable.

"And this right here is our last stop" I spoke clapping my hands together but I quickly pointed to forest the male giraffe who saw the Robert and I approaching.

Forest loves Robert and I mostly because we would always feed him, and never stop feeding him only until he didn't want anymore or we had to leave. no clue how isn't chunky yet.

"What animal is This" a little girl with two pony tales in her hair asked.

As much as I dislike kids, this did make me smile and suppress a giggle. I turned to Robert and laid my head on his back.

"It's a fucken giraffe" I whispered hitting my head in Roberts back.

Robert laughed and told the class what animal it was and explained how they live. Soon after that, The class fed the animals and they were soon on their was home.

"Who doesn't know what a giraffe, it's like the first animal you learn" I laughed.

"You are mean for laughing" Robert chuckled, but he's a hypocrite as he also laughed.

"You laughed too, so we're both mean" I laughed and placed my head on Roberts shoulder as we walked.

"Want to get lunch?" he asked

"Only if we get ice cream at the end" I grinned
Robert however scoffed at this and I giggled.

"What's lunch without ice cream at the end?" He questioned and grabbed my hand as we started walking into the direction of the cafeteria.

"A horrible lunch" I answered

"Damn right" he replied.

We Sat and ate our lunch and after headed to get ice cream, laughing along the way.

I Started getting tired and made Robert give me a piggyback ride.which of course he said yes to, because he's my little house wife.