Chapter 2: First Kiss

After walking for about 8 minutes straight, they arrived at Arata's House.

Y/n - So this is your house, Arata. Neat.

Arata - Yeah and my cousin here, Hijiri began to live with me after what happened to her parents.

Hijiri opened the door and let Y/n and Arata come inside.

They sat on the sofa with Y/n on the opposite direction where Arata and Hijiri were sitting.

Y/n - So. What happened to your parents, Hijiri?

Hijiri - Sadly to say, they died horribly by the hands of the four demonic beings.

Y/n - And who are they?

Hijiri - They are the True Devil of Trinity. If I'm not mistaken, their names are: Abyss, Astral, Deus and Last Trinity. Each of them possess unique demonic abilities. So far, that's all I know.

Y/n - Hmmm...... I see. Well, that should be easy. He said confidently.

Arata - EH?! What do you mean? He said utterly shocked.

Y/n - Hahaha. True Devil of Trinity. Hell yeah! With one of my abilities, I can make them on my own. In that way, I'm one step further in achieving my dream. I bet in this universe, they are the strongest beings right? Much stronger than to your so-called, "Gods".

Hijiri - How can you talk so nonchalantly about that?! She exclaimed in pure shock.

Y/n - Way back in my universe where I originally live, We also have Gods and Demons. But, they are divided by the Omni-God to maintain balance, peace and harmony in our universe. There are three realms actually. The Divine Realm, The Mortal Realm and The Demon Realm. They are self-explanatory so I am not going to explain it. I dealt with them actually especially the Divine Realm and holy hell! The beings there were so goddamn powerful. As for the Demon Realm, they are also goddamn powerful as well. Heck, I even faced the True Devil to a duel just for fun in which I won barely. He then gave me a gift for giving him a challenge. A gift that I also can transform into a Demon King as well. Once I've mastered that form, it will ascend into a True Demon of Destruction. Again, if I mastered the second evolution of the Demon King, it will ascend to the True Devil which is the third evolution. Next, if I mastered once again the True Devil transformation, it will ascend to the second to the most powerful form, the Ultimate Demon God. And finally, The Infinite Demon God. This. This transformation and rank of a demon is the highest and most devious of them all. That's why I called your strongest beings, The True Devil of Trinity an easy one because I myself faced one but not in the aspect of Trinity. Now that I have a power boost, who knows what might happen to me? Maybe I can reach The Infinite Demon God just by mastering all of the demon forms in chronological order and become goddamn powerful.

Arata - So you're from different universe huh? Amazing.

Hijiri, after hearing the information, she calmed down and ask Y/n.

Hijiri - How did you arrived here?

Y/n - Some kind of teleportation magic, yeah. But it is enhanced to an omniversal scale. I can teleport anywhere within an Omniverse, no matter how far they are in instant.

Hijiri - Ahh I see.

Y/n - Remember when I said earlier that the Omni-God divided the realms into three?

Arata - Uh-huh... and what about it?

Y/n - Apparently, He is also my friend. Remember, he rules everything and anything that exists as he possess Omniversal Lordship.

Arata and Hijiri gasped in absolute shock and amazement.

Arata - WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Hijiri - H-H-How?!