💚💜🖤

**The time was approximately 6pm when the sun was setting

**The time was approximately 6pm when the sun was setting. Raven sat comfortably on the couch, reading one of her books while Beast Boy trotted around; quite aimlessly. Trying to distract his mind away from the boredom that was creeping up on him. He blew raspberries with his tongue as if he were a toddler. Needless to say the stillness of apartment was eating away at him. Raven, who was too occupied with her novel, paid little to no attention to the green shapeshifter. Nothing could break her focus whenever she reads a book. Especially a really good one.**

"Raeeee"

**The boy called out in a semi whiny voice to try and at least get her to look up at him. He received nothing, so he stood in front of the couch, facing her now. A frown tugged his lips as he glanced down at her expressionless face. He huffed softly.**

"I'm boredddd—" **he added as he waited for some kind of response from her.**

**Blink, Blink....nothing.**

**He let out a groan and rolled his eyes and plopped himself right onto the girl. Raven was still unbothered by his little act. He smirked to himself, thinking that she was going to at least try and shove him off. Then he would engage in a harmless play fight— or so he thought. In fact, she just maneuvered into a more comfortable position for the both of them while holding her book firmly and keeping her eyes on the texts.**

**Distraught by this, BB smacked his lips and reached over to the coffee table and grabbed one of her spare books.**

"What's so interesting about these dumb books anyway.." **he grumbled with furrowed eyebrows as he opened the book halfway in and stopped at a random chapter. Still in a laying position, he began to scan the letters, his eyes moving left to right quickly. Raven could hear him mumbling random words. She soon realized he wasn't really reading at all.**

This went on for two minutes until BB's wrist suddenly dropped sideways as the pages of the book fall open more and began to flip on their own. Raven glanced down only to find a peacefully sleeping Beast Boy laying there. Quiet and relaxed, but still holding the book in his hand. She chuckled softly with a gentle smirk on her lips before extending her hand to let her dark magic carefully take away the book and levitate directly into her palm. She closed it shut and placed it down right by her side. Then, used the same hand to calmly stoke the top of BB's head as he rested like a sleeping baby. It was moments like these where she thought he was the cutest, and she wouldn't have it any other way.