2023 Update!!!!

UPDATE<3 

Hello, everyone! I want to start by apologizing for my absence over the past year or two. Life got hectic, and I couldn't devote as much time to writing as I would have liked. However, I have some exciting news to share—I'm back! I'll be updating this story, as well as my other works, and even releasing some new stories.

First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who have been reading my stories and patiently waiting for updates. Your support and encouragement mean the world to me. I would also like to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment on my work. Your feedback has been invaluable and has truly motivated me to dive back into writing. It's incredible to think that people actually enjoy the stories I wrote back in middle school, despite their flaws. Rest assured, I'll be revisiting those stories, polishing them up, and striving to make them even better.

I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate each and every one of you. Your enthusiasm and love for my writing have reignited my passion, and I'm eager to share more stories with you. I'm committed to updating regularly and bringing you fresh content that you'll enjoy.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your continued support means everything to me. Let's go on this writing journey together, and I promise to stay active. Stay tuned for updates, revisions, and new stories . I love you all, and your presence in my creative world is deeply cherished.