009

Your mouth hung open in amazement at the room.
Momo giggled at your facial expression, using her other hand to try and hide the fact that she giggled at you.

Momo slowly started to drag you inside by your hand. The movie room had around twenty seats that you could see. You both sat in the middle of the room in two seats.

"I already picked out a movie! Is that ok with you?" Momo asked you, turning her head to look at you directly. "Yeah, I'm ok with it." You answered, still in a daze of how much money they have.

Momo still had your hand in hers, so she gave you a little squeeze of the hand and gave you a big smile. As soon as she did, the lights dimmed, and the movie started to play on the minimal sized screen in front of the two of you.

You reganized the movie. It was one of your favorites. "Free Guy." You mumbled the movie name. You loved all the comedy and acters in the movie.

The movie was about two hours long. But halfway through the movie, you leaned your head against Momo's shoulder without even realizing it. Momo blushed and looked away. She was lucky the room was dark because if you looked at her, you would've probably seen how red she got from the one simple interaction you two had.

You were tired, so you almost fell asleep during the movie. But you shaked the sleepyness off you and focused on the movie, trying to do something about the tiredness roaming through your body and mind.

You knew you couldn't fall asleep now because then you wouldn't be able to actually fall asleep when it's time for bed, and you still had dinner waiting for you, probably when the movie ends though.

But your efforts were wasted when you fell asleep near the end of the movie on Momo's shoulder. Now you kind of wish that who evers' turn it was to sleep with you and carried you to their comfy bed instead of letting you sleep on the couch.

Momo let you sleep for the rest of the movie, but she had to wake you up because of dinner.
"Hey, darling?" Momo said, shaking you by your shoulder. "Dinners' ready." she said, still shaking your shoulder with her hand.

You groaned as a response and snuggled closer into her shoulder. In your sleepy state, you weren't fully aware you did that.

Momo smiled at how cute you were right now, "Come on darling, you need to get up." You heard a different voice from behind you. You regonized the voice as Todo's voice. "No." you stated. Todo quirked up a brow at this.

Todo sighed and walked closer to you. You felt arms around behind your knees and back. You were being carried. You mentally frowned, " I'm I really light weight to you?" you asked with a frown. " You seem pretty light to me." Todo shrugged.

You made a noise of frustration, and Todo chuckled at your cute reaction. Well, he thought it was cute anyway.

You two arrived, and Todo set you down in one of the many chairs around the table. He sat next to you on your left, and Mina sat on your right. You looked down to your plate and almost puked at what you saw.

On your plate were brussel sprouts, cherry tomatoes, and chicken noodle soup. You absolutely hate all these foods with all your heart.  But you mostly hated tomatoes the most because you were allergic to tomatoes.

You looked away from your plate with a look of disgust and a hand over your mouth to keep you from puking. You looked around the table and noticed that everyone one seemed fine with their food.