04

warnings: none
—————————————————————————
y/n pov:

it's finally saturday so i can have a BREAK from all this shit. i woke up around 11:30 and took a quick shower and got dressed in some comfy clothes.

(the outfit if u wanted to know)

after brushing my teeth and eating breakfast i checked my phone to see a text from tom
"hey moron, there's gonna be a party later at *** around 9pm, you should come" i wanted to lay in bed all day but a party doesn't sound too bad "sure ig, u have to pick me up tho" "ugh fine" he replied "thanks jackass :)". i put my phone down and wait till later.

                                  -time skip-
it's around 7:45 now so i decided to start getting ready, i put on a cute, small, outfit with a thong so people will see it above my skirt and some and some natural, light makeup. as i check myself in the mirror to make sure i look good.

(ur outfit😛)

(ur outfit😛)

(ur makeup🙈)

(ur makeup🙈)

tom pulls up at around 8:55 to pick me up with everyone else already in the car.

i hear the doorbell ring and run to the door to see gustav, "hey y/n, you look great! let's go," i smile and thank him and go to the car. tom is driving, bill is in the passenger seat, and me, gustav and georg are in the back as i was banished to the middle seat.

when georg saw me he turned a light shade of red and immediately looked away "you look great!" bill said turning around as i got in the car "thanks! so do you, who's party is this anyways?" i ask "some girl i think named amy? not sure but the whole school should be there." tom answers. and i just nod.

the ride was mostly silent as is was about 30 minutes long because apparently 'amy' lives super far. georg stared out the window the entire time refusing to look my direction.

when we arrived and walked i inhaled the smell of weed and alcohol, how i needed this. "wanna go get a drink with me?" i ask everyone over the music "no bro look at that girl.." tom said walking away and we all rolled our eyes "i'm gonna go talk to a friend" gustav said. "i'll go with you!" bill said and i smiled at him linking arms with him, "coming georg?" i asked him. "huh? oh yeah.." he said mumbling and i just pulled his hand yanking him towards me so we were linking arms too.

                             - small time skip-
it's about 11pm now and i am drunk as shit. i cant find anyone in the band and so i'm just sitting in the living room; sipping my drink on the couch. "hey" georg says walking over to me sitting right next to me super close so our legs were touching. "heyy" i said slurring my words a little.

"damn how much did you drink?" he says grabbing my chin examining my face chuckling a little "what do you mean? i am purely sober." i reply. "yeah sure you are.." he laughs at me again and i smile looking at his eyes.

he drops his hand looking at my lips for a second then back to my eyes smiling at me. "yk, ur really attractive" i say not thinking about anything. he blushes and looks down for a second then back up at me "really?" he asks smirking at me "yeah.. ur like soo hot.." i say barely being able to function words. he laughs looking away from me and putting a hand on my knee rubbing it slightly with his thumb "thanks but i think that's the alcohol talking." "noooo" i reply and he chuckled again.

"well you're really attractive too y/n." he says smiling looking at me, "can i kiss you?" i ask smiling. he blushed brightly and his smile drops, then he laughs, "normally, yes, but not rn you're too drunk." he says looking into my eyes "what? no i'm not, really, i always wanna kiss u" i say getting closer to him, grabbing the back of his neck. he looks at me and then down at my lips and we're just inches away from eachother. about to close the gap, i hear a familiar voice.

"heyy, what r y'all doing??" gustav asks raising an eyebrow and then plopping next to me. "ur mom, what r u doing?" i smile looking over at him, as georg removes his hand from my leg and looks away. "haha very funny. i'm bored can we go?" gustav asks "i guess, where are the others?" i question him "toms outside and i think bills puking in the bathroom.." he laughs a little. "i'm sure he is. i'll go get him" i get up and walk away to go retrieve bill.
—————————————————————————
A/N: im so sorry it always takes me so long to update, i fr have no will to wright but im trying😭😭 i also have to be up in like 5 hours, ily all plz enjoy i already know how im gonna start the next story. 🤗😛

words: 864