Ch. 1: My life as a famous streamer

*Time: 8am*

RINGG! RINGGGGGG!!
Ugh! you say still sleepy. I'm so tired but it's time to stream. I'll just shower and eat breakfast then i'll stream. you say to yourself.
TIMESKIP.

DISCORD GROUP CHAT WITH THE BOTEZ SISTERS:

Me: Hey Alex? Andrea? Any of you guys down to stream?

Alex: Hey Dane! Yeah sure.

Me: Thanks! We could play chess if you would like bbg?

Alex: Wha-?

Me: Haha, i'm joking Alex.

Alex: Oh I see, chess sounds like a good idea! I'll be ready in 2.

Me: Okay, we will stream when your ready.

**You and Alex play chess for 2 hrs.*****

Checkmate! You say happily.

Dammit! Good play Dane. Alex says slightly pissed.

Oh come on! Don't be mad it's just a friendly match Alex! You say.

Yeah your right. Alex says

AAALEX! ARE YOU STREAMING??????? Andrea shouts as she barges in Alex's room.

JEEZ ANDREA! YES IM LIVE WITH DANE!!!!! Alex's shouts back even though they are in the same room.

Since I was winning most of the matches against Alex l, Andrea decided to come and help her.

***After 2 hrs of more chess*******

Alright we are done! that was a long one! btw, do you guys have any love interests? I'm curious! I ask them nicely.

Ah well Me and Andrea don't really have any interests currently! What about you? Alex says diverting the attention to me.

Oh not really, I've got some girls in mind :)
I say confidently. Because I wanna see if I will make them jealous. or if they even have feelings for me cuz I have some for them.

Oh is that so? Andrea asks with a hiss in her voice.
Which lead to Alex nudging Andrea with her elbow and whispering something but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

Uh anyways! I've gotta go eat some lunch and head down to the gym! Bye guys! I say winking at them.

And I was able to see their shocked faces. hehe.

****timeskip******

Alright I'm gonna change. Since i gotta go hit the gym bye guys! I say ending the call with Andrea and Alex.    We decided to call for a while just to plan some schedules.

I decided to change into this outfit:

Okay. gym time.

******** timeskip after gym and shower******

GROUP CHAT WITH ANDREA AND ALEX.

Me: Hey girls, do you wanna go to my friends party with me? He said to bring 2 more people with me.

Alex: Yeah me and Andrea is down! What time? and is it fancy?

Me: Yeah kinda. it's at 8pm so i'll pick you guys up at 7:30 sounds good?

Andrea: Yeah! See you soon!

hmm alright, I'll wear this suit. I say confidently.

Okay and i'll just style my hair the usual way:

In discord* Me: Hey guys i'm on the way to your house now!

In discord*
Me: Hey guys i'm on the way to your house now!

TO BE CONTINUED