CHAPTER-16

Author's Note: Thank you so much to everyone who has viewed, voted, and shared their comments regarding Chapter 15. Please encourage me like this, and I'm sure you won't regret it later.

.

Chapter starts:

When he told me about his app MEDICALL, I had completely fallen for his idea and his dream now, and of course I liked to appreciate him, and this time without a second thought I gathered my hands and started hitting them together👏. A few seconds later, I finally came to my senses, but within a few seconds, The number of hands joined together with a huge round of applause.

He received it with a huge smile and said "ThanQ,and If anyone has any queries regarding the app, you are free to ask".

A man from behind me stood and asked," Good evening, sir. "Sir, as you mentioned, this app is for the poor people,but not all the poor can't have a smart phone with them, right?"

Mr. CEO chuckled and replied, "I agree with you, man! And only because, as I said, not only the patient can send the details of his own but others too can, it means anyone can, either you or me".

The man sat back after he realised Another man stood up and asked, So, sir, are we developing an app for online medical service with free delivery charges? Like Zomato and Swiggy?

Everyone laughed at his question, and then Mr. CEO replied with a laugh  Seems like you are foodie, our app is similar to them, but the medics are also free, but you can't order them to eat every time like you do for food?".

The whole hall started laughing, and I too enjoyed his sense of humour. Meanwhile, he received a call and said "Let me call you back, Nithya; I'm in the meeting". He then shut his phone off and continued with his query session.

"Nithya?" My mind remembered the one and only one I knew. But later, my heart gave me relief by saying, "There are many people in this world whose name is Nithya".

My flow of thoughts went off after hearing my name in his Mouth "Miss. Anuja Prakash".

I was startled by his call and Instantly stood up from my seat. He then smiled at me and said," I would like to appoint you as the team leader of this project". I am shocked at his statement, and my eyes widen.

"Why you, Anu"? My mind asked.

He then added, "Since you are the only girl in this project". I Instantly looked around to find a girl, but there were none.

He continued, "And also, I have seen your work till now, So I decided to give you an opportunity. Will you accept that? Is that okay"?

My eyes were tearing, or I can say that I was about to cry with extreme delight. Without waiting for a second, I nodded my head vertically, and with a smile, I said "I will accept it, sir".

He again smiled at me and said," Congratulations! You are a team leader now".

I said "Thank you, sir; I will do my best".

I heard a round of applause from behind me, and everyone congratulated me for that. Since there were 20 members, he divided us into 2 teams and made me a team leader for one team, and he also chose another team leader for another team.

He then continued," The National Science and Technology Summit is going to be held next month, and the Hon'ble Central Health Minister is one of the chief guests on the occasion. Every leading industry is going to take part in it and share their projects. So, within a month, we should complete the app, and we are going to present it to him. If the central minister accepts our app and gives access to it in our country, then our company's dream will be fulfilled. So I request each and every one of you to work hard, and let's make our company proud. And also, all the company terms and policies are involved in this project. So I request that you all keep this project confidential. You all have to work overtime, but as usual, you can come to the office and do your corresponding work on your projects. But after office time, you have to do your work on this project, and you need not stay at the office; you may work online then. I'm sure you will get paid for your overtime. Let's start the work tomorrow".

He then said," Now you all may leave, and both the team leaders come to my cabin".

I and my co-team leader were headed to his cabin. He gestured for us to sit and handled some hard copies regarding the project, which he has collected till now, and also instructed us about our work.

I usually can't dare talk to a person by watching their eyes, and my inner voice is actually murmuring about that, but his eyes are somehow giving me a push to my courage and encouragement, and I finally decided, "You are the best, and you can do it".

Nithya is waiting for me outside of my office. I grabbed my things, bid bye to my colleagues, and then started to walk outside. She noticed my smiling face, and of course my eyes might glow at that time, and she asked the reason: "I slowly hopped on the scooter without replying to anything and said, "Nithaya, do you want a treat?" She started the scooter and said, "What? Why?" I need the reason". Then I asked, "Do you want a treat or not".

She replied She replied, "Of course, girl," and I said," So take me to your favourite place".

"Are you sure?"... She said, and again, she thought of something for a while and said, "You have been promoted, right?"

"How do you know that?" I asked her with a surprise.

Chapter ends

.

.

.

In the next chapter, the interaction between the main leads can be seen, so please follow my updates and as I promised you won't disappoint with the story. I am not working at an it company so I'm just assuming the following circumstances.

I hope you are enjoying while reading. 

Please share your views through comments and can also suggest me regarding my writings.

I will update as soon as possible.

kindly vote if you like it and follow my story.

Thankyou💕