❤️😤❤️

i know i've disappointed most of u rn cuz this is not an update. but i need to rant to someone and y'all gotta deal with ma tantrums. 

SCHOOL IS FUCKING MESSED UP.
like, where i am right now, the school is only up till middle school, and for those going to high school, they have travel for two hours coming and going to school everyday. 

SO I AM WAKING UP REALLY EARLY, THEN BOARDING THE BUS, AND AFTER THAT I'M JUST SITTING FOR AN HOUR UNABLE TO FALL ASLEEP, THEN I REACH SCHOOL, THEN AFTER SCHOOL I'M AGAIN SITTING IN BUS FOR AN HOUR, TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP, BUT I DON'T FALL ASLEEP, AND THEN I REACH HOME. AND THEN, I HAVE TO SHOWER, EAT AND STUDY. THEN BY EVENING I HAVE TO GO OUT AND HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS, OR I AM "ANTISOCIAL", THEN I COME HOME, SHOWER AGAIN, EAT, AND STUDY TILL LATE INTO THE NIGHT BECAUSE EXAMS ARE COMING UP SOON. AND THEN THE TEACHERS TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO DO TWO BRAIDS EVERYDAY. 

i have literally nothing against two braids, two braids actually look nice, what i am irritated with is that i have to wake up even more early to do them. i'm overworking myself, my mental health, and physical health is getting such a huge impact from all of this, but there is literally nothing anyone can do about it. because, it's school, and education's important (or so i hear). i am rlly happy that i'm shifting away from this place soon. 

i'm trying to update more often guys, and wait for sunday, i think i'll update then.