4. it's... you...?

you probably needed to eat something before sleeping but you were too tired for it. you lay on your bed for few seconds before falling into a deep slumber...

after few hours you wake up feeling thirsty. you went to the kitchen while rubbing your eyes. your feet was still hurting. you get a cup from the counter and pour some water in it. you drink it slowly and when you're done, you leave it back at the counter. just when you were about to go back to your room, you felt wind. it surprisingly relaxed you. you stand there for few seconds and close your eyes. after feeling the wind you smile and went back to tour room. you lay in your bed again and tried to fall asleep. it didn't take long with the gentle breeze stroking your hair.

[time skip to the morning.]

you open your eyes slowly. that gentle breeze you fall asleep with was gone. of course, it didn't upset you. winds always comes and goes. you get up from the bed and looked at the time. it was 10.02!! you start to wonder how did you wake up this late. did your feet hurt too much that you slept all this time?

it didn't matter. you walked towards your closet. you haven't changed when you came home yesterday. so instead of changing clothes you just went straight into the shower. your showers didn't take long usually. 10-20 minutes later you get out of the shower. you quickly change your clothes and went to good hunter again. it wasn't like you couldn't cook, you were just too lazy for it.

you walked towards there like everything was normal; waved to the katheryne, and kept walking. of course, your feet was hurting but you could still bare with it. you waved at sara and asked for some eggs again. after that you sit down. while you were waiting for your eggs, you saw venti again. this time, he was with master jean. all this time you quickly understood how much work jean was doing and started to respect her. and of course hearing everyone calling her master jean pure out of respect, even her sister, you started to call her that too. venti looked like he was begging master jean for something. was he trying to organize an event or something? but surely he wouldn't have to beg for it, master jean would allow it. your thoughts were interrupted by sara's voice again.

"Y/N! your food is ready!" you nod to her and took your food while thanking her. you pay her and sit back down on your seat. you quickly finished your food and tried not to think about venti and master jean. it was almost 11 and you still haven't started a single commission..!

you went to the katheryne and instead of chatting with her like usual, you just got your commission. she must've understood you were late and didn't tried to open up a conversation. thankfully, your commissions weren't in dragonspine. one was at the dawn vinery, one was at the stormterror's lair again, one was just outside the mondsadt city and one was... beating hilichurls on god knows where, you'll find it when you need it.

you started with the dawn vinery one. some man lost his key and you had to find it. sure it wasn't hard! you found it quickly and gave it back to him. next, you decided to go to the gates of the mondsadt city. stormterror's lair always scared you, and remembering what happened next time... you decided it would be the best if you leave it for the last. you arrived at the commission place. beating 8 hilichurls... not that hard! you quickly got rid of them. of course, your feet was starting to hurt a little more but... it's still bearable and you needed the commissions payment so... time to forget about it! next up on your commissions were beating hilichurls again. you went to the place and beat all of them again. and finally you went to the stormterror's lair.

you always found the hilichurls in stormterror's lair more harder to beat. sure they were all in mondsadt but... they were still more harder to kill. you hold your sword in your hand and stood in front of the hilichurls house. you were hoping your feet wouldn't be a problem while beating the hilichurls. as you step foot inside the house, hilichurls started to run towards you. you attacked them with your sword. (or with the weapon of your choice?)

after killing two, three of them; one of the bigger hilichurls pushed you down, harming your feet more. you sit there, horrified, as the hilichurl got ready to attack you. your feet was hurting so much. you weren't able to get up. you close your eyes and raised your arms to at least lower the damage you get. you opened your eyes slowly, realizing nothing was happening. you saw venting standing beside you and killing the hilichurls with his bow. that was the same anemo infused bow...

"it's... you...?" you ask, confused. venti just smiled at you as he kept shooting anemo infused bows to the hilichurls.