sleep over ( part 2 )

Tayci :"ohh thanks but I am not hungry thank you for suggesting it "

Junkook signed :"ignore her 2 pizza 4 seasons ."

They then sat in silence watching TV.

The door knocked and taehyumg was startled .

-"ohh my god .Is that jimin ? I am screwed I am screwed I am screwed .
Tayci hide .Junkook play dead ."

-"what ,tae relax .It is not jimin .Jimin already have keys .It is the pizza delivery guy .breath for me ok"  junkook signed.

He send him a boxy smile ."ahh that's right .I am stressed out I think I will get the pizza then "

They all sat on the floor with a pizza in front of each .

Tayci:"Why are you all so scared of this jimin guy "

She said trying to cut her pizza but she winced when she hurt her hand so junkook helped her by giving her a piece each time .

Tae:"jimin , will whipp our asses if he found you here so we should be careful  .
.he is scary as fuck when he gets mad ."

Junkook nodded.

she said. :"so he is against bringing girls to your house "

-"correction, he is against bringing girls that we don't know here .It works for you "

Junkook send him a glare so he stopped talking until they finished their food  .

They watched TV and played video game for a bit longer.

Of course we mean tae and jk did while she watched being all lovely from the back ..

Tae :"time to sleep , if we want to wake up early we should go to bed now ."

-----upstairs .---

Tae :"so here is the thing .There are  3 bedrooms .Jimin 's room is a big no for you tayci so this left me with junkook's bedroom and my bedroom  .Junkook hates having people they don't know in his room so me and kookie will sleep in his room and you can have my room for yourself. "

Tayci:"It is okay please don't feel the need to get out of your comfort for me .Enjoy your room in peace .I will sleep on the couch. "

Tayci may sound so caring but she was afraid of letting junkook and tae in the same room .

Tae:"no it is okay i sleep in junkook's room all the time no biggie ."

Tayci :"please I insist. A good pillow will do it for me "

-"she is hard to convince give her what she wants ."junkook signed

-"Fine,follow me tayci "

She went after him took a pillow and went down again .

She laid down on the sofa.

And Like this all of the three slept peacefully that night well except for junkook .

At 6 am tayci woke up she decided from last night she will go alone to her house in the morning she already disturbed junkook enough.

After she call a cab to the address she was preparing to leave. But she noticed she forgot her credit card with jk and now she needs it .

After cursing her luck , she went up straight to his room  not willing to knock  because she didn't want to wake him .

The light in the room was so light that she barely can see anything in front of her but it definitely smell like junkook in there .