Four

We decided to watch IT. I didn't dare say I'm afraid of horror movies. I thought it was so scary I started screaming and diving into my sweater. Gavi opened his arms and lay down with him. I started to get tired and fell asleep on him.

POV Gavi

"Pedri she is asleep. Should I put her in the guest room?"

"Yes do Gavi. Gia do you want to stay here too?" Asked pedri
'Yeah sure' I walked with Selena in my arms to the guest room. She's cute when she actually always sleeps. No Gavi don't fall in love you know how that ended last time.

Next morning

POV Selena

I woke up in a room I didn't know. I started to panic until I remember falling asleep. I took out my phone and saw a message that Gavi and Pedri are already training so that I had to get food myself. I walked downstairs and saw Gia sitting

'good morning mi amor' I said

'good morning' she said sleepy

'What do you want to do today?' I asked

'I'm going to do something with Pedri sorry'

'no matter have much fun' I walked upstairs to pack my things. I was called I thought it would be Pablo. But it was an unknown number normally I wouldn't pick up  but I answered anyway.

'Are you Mrs cross?' A man asked

'yes why?'

"I have to inform you that your parents ended up in a bad car accident. Unfortunately, they didn't survive. Sorry madam" he hung up the phone and I burst into tears. Why does this have to happen to me I thought. I heard the front door so it didn't take long for someone to come. I dried my tears and pretended there was nothing. But how can I do that when your parents died?

"Hey selena. Are you going home?"

'Yes sorry mom called me and she needed me' I lied

'okay yes I'll see you again soon' I gave him a hug and walked out of the house. I got on the taxi and burst into tears. I was home and I couldn't stay here. Not without my parents. I have so many memories here. I'm not into telling people either. I picked up a ball and went to play football. That's the only thing that can make me happy at the moment. I went to a field close to the stadium. And started playing football. Xavi was watching but I didn't realize anything.

'You can play football well Selena.' Xavi said

'Thank you'

'why did you never continue then you were not the social media team now but maybe a football player' '

my parents wanted me to focus on school' at the word parents I had to cry again.

'Hey what's the matter?' He asked worriedly

"my parents died this morning . They died in a car accident" I cried very loudly

"hey come here" and he gave me a hug