The Marauder's Era: Quidditch Match

It was the first quidditch of the season. Gryffindor vs Slytherin. The match was about to begin. Jane Potter, once again, was flirting with Lyle Evans.

"C'mon Evans. A good luck kiss? You want Gryffindor to win right?" Persuaded Jane.

"That's blackmail. How will that help anyways?" Asked Lyle.

"Good luck?" Said Jane.

"Nice try Potter." Said Lyle before shaking his head and walking to the Gryffindor stands. Jane fixed her glasses before going into the field and taking off.

~Time Skip~

"And Jane Potter has caught the snitch!" Cried the announcer. They departed out of the sky. Jane met Seri, Rema, and Petrina outside the stadium.

"Great job Jane!" Cried Petrina.

"Yeah nice one." Said Seri coolly. But Jane wasn't listening. She was staring behind Rema, at Lyle and a Slytherin girl she recognized as Seversa Snape. They were talking, apparently deep in conversation. She saw Lyle blush then smile, and then a wave of anger struck through her.

She pushed pass Rema, Seri, Petrina, and a pool of Gryffindors, to the pair. She tapped rather harshly on Lyle's shoulder. He turned around, and Jane stood on her toes. She grabbed Lyle's neck and pulled it down, and smashed her lips against his. Suprisngly, Lyle grabbed Jane's waist to pull her closer after a few seconds.

It was a minute before they pulled away. Lyle turned around to talk to Seversa, but she had already stomped away in anger.

"I'm not complaining, but what was that?" Questioned Jane. Lyle just blushed and started to walk away in search of Seversa.

"Does this mean we can go on a date?" Called Jane. Lyle just laughed and shook his head.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, it wasn't my fault! She's the own who kissed me." Exclaimed Lyle at Seversa.

"Then why where you pulling her closer?" Scowled Seversa.

"W-Well... well...... b-because...." stuttered Lyle as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well?" Snapped Seversa. No response except for Lyle turning a deeper shade of red. "You like her, don't you?" Frowned Seversa. Lyle just nodded his head and Seversa ran back to her common room. Lyle headed back to the Gryffindor common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you get him to do it?" Asked an amazed Petrina.

"Oh, you know. Put on the ol' Potter charm." Said Jane as she winked. Secretly, she was confused.

"Well, technically, you just walked up to him and kissed him. AND he just so happens to kiss back." Said Rema as she turned a page in her book.

"Hey, that's not true!" Cried Jane. Just then, Lyle walked in, and was a deep shade of red.

"Hey, Potter, can I talk to you?" Asked Lyle. She nodded and followed Lyle to the other side of the common room, where no one was.

"What is it Evans?" She asked a little nervous.

"Oh, nothing, just this." He said before leaning down and pulling Jane into a very passionate kiss.

"Date?" Asked Jane.

"Date." Smiled Lyle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I thought this was cute. Fun writing. This is my first one-shot, so I hope you like it, and I hope its okay! :) Thanks for reading! It is short. Sorry!