THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL

"Cmon Dakkren!" A normal crimortar, with features of a serpentine etherian ran along the meadow.

"I'm trying, Ezkoro!" Dakkren, a BW pixbee with features of a draconic etherian tried to keep up the pace with the energetic crimortar.

Due to being different clans, everyone thought these two could never get along, but their friendship proved them wrong.
As the sky turned into a starry night sky, the two went their respective places to rest, Ezkoro in the world tree, and Dakkren in Phoeniz Gaze Village. The draconic and serpentine like etherians in their respective places were alot, a whole flood of them.

Meanwhile, in the haunted mansion, a lone Princess named Yarrow lived there.

"Ah, what a sigh, seeing the sun going down, looking at the clouds rising. I could stay up here all.. day? Night?" That question always confused Yarrow, who is currently on the 2nd floor of the mansiom.

"But alas, I'll have to sleep if I want to feel energetic tommorow."

"If I could ever feel energetic."

See, the only problem is, Yarrow only stays in her Night form, for some reason. The reason being unknown.
Now, two powerful etherians caused a loud ruckus at Phoenix Gaze Village.

"WASN'T MY FUCKING FAULT I WAS TRESPASSING YOUR PLACE!" The more serpentine etherian spoke.

"YES IT WAS! YOU STEPPED INTO MY PROPERTY, IN MY PLACE!" The ominous draconic etherian excaimed.

"YOU PASSED THE WORLD TREE AND I DIDN'T FUCKIN' MIND, UMBRIS!"

"ITS BECAUSE I PASSED IT, NOT GO INTO IT LIKE A FUCKIN' MONSTER, SECTON!"

Then, there was silence, wow, are all the etherians here heavy sleepers? They didn't seem to mind the noise.
The silence was sort of broken by the draconic deity, Umbris. As they flew up into the air, the sky became more darker then ever, maybe even pure black. Secton wasn't aware at first, on what this is but, after thinking a bit more, Secton figured out what Umbris was doing.

"YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT! THEY'LL THINK THIS IS THE END OF THE LITERAL WORLD!" Secton, the serpentine deity, or the Speed Demon screamed at umbris.

They could tell Umbris was pissed about this.

"Whats the fucking harm about the sky being darker than ever?" Umbris was both annoyed and laid back, somehow.

"You don't piss me off again." Umbris said.

Day never rised, as the chaos has begun.