~A Start~

Izuku didn't mind the coach being in the dance studio with him alone as he knew there were people outside always walking around here and there and the Dance studio being completely Glass, people from outside can see inside the studio and plus his room was some 5 steps away and Katsuki also sent bodyguards for Izuku.

Izuku was working on the background dance routine for Katsuki's concert. Only when he felt someone tap his shoulder and he tapped his Buds that were in his ears cancelling the music so he could hear the person and looked up "Did you want something, Coach?" "Oh no no, I do, I just wanted to tell you that you were doing Scorpion posture wrong again" "Well Coach, I am sorry, but I make my posture. Yes, you teach me the routine but my posture is not for you to say so please leave me alone, Thank you!". The Coach scoffed and held Izuku's wrist as the bodyguards got alert and pulled Izuku away from him and one of the bodyguards said "Midoriya please leave, Mr Bakugou has told if something like this happens you have to go to him and don't worry about this jerk, I'll handle him" "But- fine..i'll go, be careful". Izuku winced rubbing his wrist and speed walked to Bakugou in the 55th floor's living room where Bakugou was just chilling on the couch.

Bakugou looked up to see Izuku in almost tears and he became alert as he was about to ask what happened and Izuku said not letting Katsuki speak "The coach..fire him, he hurt me!". Katsuki widened his eyes as he looked at Izuku's hurt and teary puffed up face before scanning him and soon finding the red-bruised wrist as he gently lifted the wrist to further look at it properly. Izuku just let it happen as he knew Katsuki's first priority was Izuku. Why Izuku? That's a secret. Katsuki's eyes clearly showed anger and despise and he was hurt, he gently dragged Izuku to his room.

Katsuki sat Izuku down on his bed as he got a bandage and some ointment as he kneeled down on the ground bandaging Izuku's wrist. Izuku hitched a breath and said "Why..-Why are you upset?" "Because you got hurt, clumsy" "I wasn't clumsy..he was just a jerk!" "I know". Katsuki patches up Izuku as he stood back up and he glared at Izuku. "You better take care next time, I will not always be there to save you, You attracting idiot" "I am not a 'attracting idiot'!!".

Katsuki got close to Izuku's face and said "You are". This is how it will all start, huh?

~(A/N)~
Sorry for the break loves! Exams do suck.