Arjun

Being born in a family as rich as Singhania I never had to ask for something twice. I am my parents only child so I was pampered to death. I always wanted to become a businessman like my dad so I pursued  MBA.
I stand tall at the height of 6ft and a perfect body,not so lean not so muscular, a fair complexion, honey brown eyes and black hair. Girls used to fall at my feets and wanted to be mine. Every girl at college wanted to sleep with me and why not after all I'm so handsome. My parents were fed up from my playboy image back then but not now.... guess why because I found my true love..
Yess....... U heard it right. My first and true love Tina, Tina Bajaj.
I met her when I was doing my MBA and instantly fell for her looks. She wanted to become a model so I always supported her. She always used to care for me and remember every single detail of mine. Since the day I met her I stopped my playboy image and came into a serious and loyal relationship with her. We were dating each other from past 5 yrs and I wanted to get married to her. Though my parents never appreciated her being my girlfriend. My mother used to say that she is fake...and ouch!!! That used to hurt alot...like a fell in love and my parents are not supporting her... Koi na they'll understand her true self soon and regret calling her names like slut, gold-digger, cheater and blah blah blah....

Right now I'm getting ready to met my lady love. Yes we were again going for a date today. I wanted to spend the entire day with her but she refused me saying that she has some important photoshoot which I understand but I do sometimes feel bad that she denies me, sometimes I feel that she's not into me the way I'm into her but still I love her. Today I'm again going to ask her for marriage. I've asked her about the same but she always refuses me saying she's too young to get married and this would hamper her career. Okay...fine and love her and will always wait for her.....
With this thought I checked my self for the last time and moved towards the main door not before experiencing a glare and an eye roll from mom and dad which I successfully ignored. I quickly moved towards my car and drove it towards our spot. Smile never leaving my face......