Sheriarty 1 (Sherlock/Moriarty)

"You're no fun." The Irish criminal pouted, hitting Sherlock with a pillow. The detective laid underneath of him while texting, Moriarty insisting on straddling his waist and annoying him. Just for payback, Sherlock didn't answer him. Growing even more aggravated with being ignored, Moriarty whacked him harder with the pillow. "Pay. Attention. To. Me. And. Stop. Being. Boring." Moriarty hit him with the pillow with each word to get his point across.

"If you don't stop that right this instant, you're going to regret it." Sherlock said simply, not even looking away from his phone. The criminal paused, contemplating what the consequences of continuing would be. Sherlock wouldn't kill him of course, the two had been together for a month by then, so no, that wasn't a possibility. Hell, if Sherlock wasn't going to kill him then there wasn't a real threat so naturally, he went back to whacking the detective with the pillow.

Before even having a chance to react Sherlock had suddenly flipped them over, forcefully pinning Moriarty to the bed by his wrists. The criminal just stared up at him in disbelief, at a loss for words. A moment later their mouths were pressed together and lips were being bitten, tongues fighting for dominance and an occasional growl drawn from Moriarty. The pillow was long abandoned on the floor beside the bed.

When the kiss was broken for air both were panting and red faced. "Is there something you were needing, Jim?" Sherlock gave a little smirk down at his lover. "You know damn well what I need, Sherlock." Moriarty growled in return, squirming impatiently. Lips were connected again in a heated kiss as Sherlock pushed his hips down against Moriarty's, rolling against him. The criminal gave a low groan into the kiss, and Sherlock felt pretty damn proud of himself.

The detective ran his hands down Moriarty's chest, starting at the buttons of his dress shirt. Moriarty attempted to move his hands down to help with the process of removing clothes, only for his wrists to be grabbed and shoved down onto the bed again. Sherlock broke the kiss, muttering "No touching." before diving down to Moriarty's neck, attacking his sensitive skin with sucking and biting.

Moriarty absolutely squirmed underneath him, gasping and giving a few pleads for Sherlock to get on with it already. Sherlock would keep on teasing him forever if it meant seeing him this needy, but he knew very well that if he didn't hurry up the criminal would have his head for it later on.

So, to show mercy Sherlock let go of Moriarty's wrists and hurried up with stripping them both. He kissed at the criminal's now bare chest, leaving a few love bites here and there and making sure each one was just as dark as the others that were dotted along Moriarty's neck. He smirked at the criminal and put two fingers in his mouth, sucking and licking them and making erotic little noises to put on a show for him.

"Damn you tease- come on already-" Moriarty hissed impatiently. Sherlock took the fingers out of his mouth once they were reasonably slick and pushed one into the criminal without warning and being rewarded with a surprised moan from him. He pumped the digit in and out before adding the second one, scissoring and slowly working them into Moriarty.

The incredibly turned on, panting and gasping criminal practically begged him for more, "God Sherlock- please- need more-"

That was it, Sherlock snapped. He pulled his fingers out and Moriarty gave a little whimper at the loss, only to cry out as the detective roughly pushed into him fully, not giving him any time to adjust before picking up to a steady pace of fucking the criminal into the goddamn sheets.

Moriarty keened, wrapping his legs around Sherlock's waist to draw him closer, his head falling back and arching up slightly. Sherlock kept a tight grip on Moriarty's wrists as he pounded into him, growling possessively, "Mine."

"Mmh- aah- yours- only yours- fuck- ooh-" Moriarty moaned in return, obviously too lost in pleasure to give any better of a response. Sherlock bit down hard on Moriarty's shoulder as he came inside him without anything more than a soft grunt. He didn't stop his movements until Moriarty cried out in ecstasy, arching against Sherlock and cumming on their stomachs.

Sherlock rewarded him with a sweet kiss, pulling out of him and laying by his side. "Was that the consequences of annoying you?" Moriarty hummed once he'd caught his breath. Sherlock gave a low "mhmmm" in response. "I should do it more often, then." Moriarty said with a mischievous smirk.

"Next time I'll push you off the damn bed."

"And fuck me on the floor?"

"No, I'd just put a pillow on your face and suffocate you."

"Love you too, Sherlock."