One- Am i falling in love?

Melisa's POV
—————
I walked through my highschool halls,waving to my friend group at the end of the hall. As i approached them i gave each a hug and gifts from my trip to Paris.

'No you did not Melisa..' I smiled as my 2 friends opened their gifts,seeing silver heart shaped necklaces. Saying both of their Initials inside the heart shape center. 'Hope you guys love it,it was pretty cheap 'cause the owner thought i was pretty.' I heard them laugh and i helped them put it around their necks,as i showed my heart shape necklace off at them.

'Oh and Melisa,are you coming to my back to school party?' I nodded giving Athena a smile,walking having Athena on my right and Alex on my left. We turned and out of no where,i bumped into a girl who i never seen here before. 'I'm so sorry miss,i didn't see where i was going.' The girl sounded worried,as she looked at my brand new 'Calvin Klein shirt'  I was shocked at how the temperature of the coffee was burning hot! 'Maybe you should get fucking glasses idiot.' Athena said dragging me to the bathroom,while Alex talked her about what she had done to my brand new shirt.

'Melisa its okay,it'll dry out and then i'll get my Blackberry shirt from my locker. Is that alright?' I nodded and a tear was hanging from the side of my eye,ready to drop any second now. I was then gonna apply make-up to my hide the tears,until the door reveals the girl from the halls. 'Hey..sorry for ruining your shirt,i should of looked where i was going. Forgive me please?' I walked up to her,in her hands was a shirt she is giving to me for apologizing. We made eye-contact so i snatch the shirt changing inside the cubicle. 'So that mean i get a 2nd chance,i promise i won't do it again.'

I walked out the cubicle,handing her the coffee stained shirt i worn before. 'I forgive you,but make sure keep your eyes up and not to ground. Because you might not get a 2nd chance.' I smirked at her,as she grabbed my hand kneeling down 'I-i promise you..i won't ever do it again!' She sounded like a whiny baby,so i lifted her chin up making eye-contact with her again. Giving a blessing smile,as she smiles back standing to leave.

'Have a good day..'  'It's Melisa you must be new,let me get your name new girl.' She turns whispering into my ear. 'People call me Jade,cause they don't like my actual name.' 'Whats your actual name kid.' She was gonna say her name but just backed away leaving me standing. 'Sorry pretty gal,its a secret.' I blushed on how her tone was worried now to a whole flirtatious act.

'We might be in the same class,see you princess.' 'Stawp with the pet names!'  I yell as i hear her chuckle pass the exit of the bathroom, i huffed grabbing my stuff still not knowing why Athena is taking forever.

I enter the classroom seeing girl who won't tell her actual name,sitting beside s empty seat. So i took that seat,feeling her stare so i looked at her,seeing her struggle to whistle like she did nothing wrong heh.

'Alright students hope everyone had a great back to school day,or not..well lets get to introducing we do have students from Glacier High.' I groaned on how boring Mr Thompson talks,but got distracted on how "Jade" girl keeps staring. 'Stop staring or you might have flys in your eyes.' She muttered something but i didn't quite catch it. 'Students from Glacier please stand and introduce yourselves.'

Jade girl stood first,introducing herself to the class. 'Hey everybody,my name is Jade and im from Glacier High. I own a  pretty violent gang,if anyone wants to join talk to me after.'  Mr Thompson rolled his eyes,on how violent Jade can be. But he also didn't want any trouble with that body,to buff and Mr Thompson a really skinny stick.