Chapter two

Hiccup:
We meet the beauties in the parking lot after school. " Just follow us." Elsa says getting into her blue mustang. We nod and get into our own cars. we follow the girls to a huge white mansion on Berk avenue. what a coincidence. The guys and I live a few blocks from here. We walk inside. " Hey we live a few blocks from here." I say pointing down the road. Elsa smiles and opens the door. We are greeted by...... a snowman. " Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." It says. I see elsa and the other girls blush. Elsa quickly shoos him up the stairs. " What was that." I ask. " Uh. That was Olaf my snowman. Olaf come down. If you would give us a minuet." Elsa says pulling her sisters to another room. Olaf comes bouncing down the stairs. " Hello." He says waving at us. " What's you names." He asks walking towards us. " My name is hiccup. that's jack, kristoff, and Eret." I say pointing to each of my friends. He waves one last time before walking away. Elsa and the other girls walk back in. " Come with us." Elsa says. They lead us to the back yard. Each of them whistles. From out of nowhere 4 dragons appear. Each sister gets on their dragon. " Are you coming or not." Elsa says. "We've got our own way." I say. We whistle. 3 other dragons appear. Each of us, except Jack get on one. jack can't fly though. He doesn't have his staff. " Jack you could ride with me." Elsa says. " Sure thing snowflake." Jack says getting on behind elsa. Elsa pets her night furry. " Let's go snowflake." She says. Elsa and her sisters lead us to a magnificent castle. " Is that glass." I ask. " Well no not exactly. It's internal ice. It never can be melted or destroyed. I made this castle." elsa says walking up the staircase. " Wait. You mean your just like me." Jack says. " Yep. and check this out. Girls." Elsa says. Astrid creates water in her hands, Merida snaps her fingers causing a flame to appear, and finally anna stomps the ground causing a little Apple tree to grow. " Wow." I say staring at Merida. " Our powers match. Do you think it means anything." Merida asks. " Let's find out." Elsa says extending her hand to Jack. Merida extends her hand to me, anna extends her hand to Kristoff and Astrid extends her hand to Eret. Our hands touch. Bright lights appear. All in a different color that I'm guessing symbolizes out powers. Elsa and Jack are white, Anna and Kristoff are green, Astrid and Eret is blue, and me and Merida are red. " The trolls were right." Elsa says looking at her hands. " Wait what." Jack says. " Come with us." Elsa says. She takes what looks like a snow globe and opens a portal. We land in a cove filled with rocks. " Grandpabbi." Elsa says. A large older looking rock creature appears in front of elsa. " Elsa, Anna, Astrid and Merida. What brings you here." He asks. " We've found them. Their the ones." Elsa says pointing to us. " Show me." The rock troll says. We join hands once again. The lights show up again. We pull apart and look to grandpabbi. " In all my years." He says. " Listen to me very carefully all of you. Your all going to form a group called the big 8. You will all be facing evil forces. Forces so evil you will probably think to give up. But you mustn't give up. Your love for each other will continue to grow. Your powers will continue to grow as well. As you grow together as a team and as couples you will learn that only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. Remember that. Now go." He says. Elsa opens a portal back to her ice palace. she begins to pace around muttering to herself. Jack grabs elsa by the shoulders. " Calm down snowflake." He says. " We'll figure this out elsa." I say. She nods and takes a deep breath. We walk back to her house and talk about what grandpabbi meant by "only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart." I run my fingers through my auburn hair and think.

Merida:
I can't stop thinking about what grandpabbi said. What did he mean evil forces. Will we all end up as couples. I actually wouldn't mind being hiccups girlfriend. He's kinda cute. Especially with those perfect green eyes and that amazing auburn hair that falls just right. No wait Merida snap out of it. I think To myself. Out of the corner of my eye I can see hiccup blushing at me. " What." I say. " You were kinda thinking aloud." He says. I blush. I then notice him scoot closer to me. He leans in, I do the same. Before I know it, we're kissing. He pulls me close by my waist and I pull him closer by the neck. We pull away smiling at each other. " Will you be my flame and shine bright for me." He says smiling. " Of corse." I say kissing him again. I hear the girls and boys cheering for us. I lay my head on hiccups shoulder. " You hurt our sister, we'll break you." Astrid says glaring at hiccup. "Don't worry Astrid that will never happen" hiccup says with a smile.