TECHNO THOT!

only part (?)

"How does it feel to perform with KAMAARA?" Her friend Mike read the comment from the screen. The Instagram live being on for a couple of minutes now.

"Shit, I don't know," she shrugged while looking at Mike, a smirk forming in her face, "normal, I guess. I'm sharing stage with him, but not performing with him."

The two laughed and continued reading the comments.

Maddox was able to spot some hate comments coming from KAMAARA's fan base and scrunched her nose.

"Ew," she said while pointing at the comments for Mike to see, "the mood got ruined. Bye y'all."

She cut the live, Mike looked at her with her eyes narrowed.

"Why you act like you don't know the guy?" He asked while laying back on the couch, taking out his phone. "You guys literally hooked up in the bathroom of a bar."

"That was once," she said while going on her phone, checking Instagram. "Besides, he's not that good of a fuck."

Mike sighed in disbelief, hating on the girl's awful attitude.

"One of these days you're gonna get what you deserve," he said while slightly pinching her arm.

"A guy with a huge dick?" She said while slapping his hand, her tone being playful.

⛓️

"Cameron what the fuck is this?" The voice of Luke, his manager, could be heard on top of the loud music in his headphones. He showed him the screen of the phone, Kam was visibly confused. "Are you illiterate? Read, motherfucker."

He wasn't in the mood to talk back so he snatched the phone from his hand, slowly reading the tweet he was showing him.

The tweet said, "KAMAARA's lyrics are always about making a bitch moan and shit, then why is Maddox saying he's got a small dick? LMAO LAME." It had a lot of likes and retweets, millions to be exact.

"Fucking bitch," he muttered, a bitter smirk appearing on his face.

"So? Have something to say to me?" Luke said while glaring at him.

"No, not really," he said while giving him back his phone. "It's a fucking rumor, don't believe everything they say."

"Bullshit," Luke said while checking on his phone, not believing anything Cameron said. "It better be a rumor, otherwise you're fucked."

"Why me?" He said while completely taking off his headphones, he was getting upset. "I don't see her doing a fuss out of this, why should I?"

"Because she's more popular than you," Luke said and left the room.

Cameron was now clearly upset, tossing his laptop to the side and cursing under his breath.

He needed to have a talk with her, who does she think she is?

⛓️

"Maddox, get ready," one of the staff members said to her, handing her a microphone. "This is just a sound check, let us know if you have any interference in the in-ear."

Maddox nodded and put on the in-ear, shaking her limbs, trying to calm down her nerves. If she was this nervous during sound check, she can't imagine how she'll be in a couple more hours.

She felt someone staring at her from a few meters away, she knew who he was.

She glared back at him, raising her eyebrows. He smirked even more, shaking his head.